too young?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bobmarleyo21, Oct 12, 2010.

1. O.P. - Im 20. If I had a seventeen year old girl trying to get in my pants the only thought going through my head would be. "Great, your going to be terrible at sex and Im going to have to tutor you throughout the whole experience. Definitely not worth jail time"

Crib robbers and virgin slayers, they just don't make sense to me.

You know usually women go for older men because they are "more mature". But you really have to question the maturity of a 21/27 year old that will date someone still in high school.

Personally, I want to be as far away from high school kids as possible. They are stupid, emotional, and most of them aren't even in the real world yet.

2. I dont mean to be bitchy or anything, but i graduated high school when i was 14 years old. got my GED at 15, moved out and begun living on my own at 16 and am in my 3rd year of college. now. would you consider me your typical "high schooler" I hope not. Like i said earlier in the post. I am advanced in comparison.

3. What does that have to do with "maturity"? Also, cool story bro. :cool:

4. Well, It does show my personal maturity level is that of or above the average 18-19-20 year old. i know people in their mid 20's who are still at home mooching off of there parents with no ambitions. Plus the guys i hang with and what not have to be fairly mature. i cannot stand ignorance.. i mean if your fucked up "stoopid" thats one thing but if you cant hold an intelligent conversation I can not make myself talk to you. Its unduely stressful.

5. i wouldnt man. If shes a virgin, she might be a clinger. And since shes under 18, if you dont want anything serious after having sex, she could charge you for having sex with a minor. Stay away my friend

6. I'm confused. But congratulations on jumping into the real world head first and moving out on your own at a young age. Im being sincere, thats not an easy feat.

Maturity is generally based on ones ability to control their emotions and make decisions using logic and reason.

But wheres the logic in this?
    This forum is 18+, OH SNAP!

Dont worry, I wont tell hahaha.

7. Man, I shoulda graduated early too!

8. sling one up her ass once or twice then ditch it 3 years is nothing dont listen to the haters there jealous they haven't got some 17 year old ass to bounce around the bedroom i know i am!!! im 23 if you dont want her send her tight little butt this way i'll take a crack at it

9. Sorry HickChick....Banned for a Year From This Date...you Need to Be 18!!!

10. Canadian law says that it has to be within 4 years difference is someone is under 18.

Now using the tried and true 1/2 your age +7 you're gold..

Don't give up this opportunity. Sure it seems no big deal now but trust me, when you're older you'll kick yourself.