too young?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bobmarleyo21, Oct 12, 2010.

1. i really dont know she was all over me...i was talking to her and she stuck her tongue in my mouth

2. A corrupt society is a society with too many laws.
    As said a couple of days ago on a radio station know as the Savage Nation.
    He was referring to a Greek philosopher, so I'm not being all "Radical-Rabid Man" or anything.

But yeah, the laws says they can "profile" you for participating in those activities at sich age differences,.... I had a chance, but I didn't want the young one's to get my money, Or children, since I wait till It's fresh and not put on display.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Don't ask what I mean if you didn't gegit, but yeah, Say no and wait till she's 19, or 20.

3. OP, I know you're want to do it... and I know you're gonna do it... sooner or later.

But I think you better do it sooner rather than later coz the way I see it, she might not be 17 by the time you actually fuck her.

Come on man! Pick up the pace!

4. I honestly don't find anything wrong, you're both not too old. She isn't too young other, decide for yourself or wait a while until August if you really like her or just date her, explore.

5. depends on where you live.. 17 is the legal age of concent in Texas.

6. well...last night was good she was all over me

7. No. Wait it out, or drop her now. It isn't worth it to get tangled up in shit like that. If she is looking for more than fun, and you bail out on her, guess who goes to her parents to get even with you?

8. i have no interest in dating her so i'm not to worried now

9. Dude you should fuck her vagina and bust inside of her

I mean what

10. hahahah ^^

thats terrible man, terrible. ;)

dude i wouldnt have a problem with this, but to me it sounds like she may be a little immature, due to the fact that you even had to ask, or as stated before you may feel wrong about it

11. That's what I'm saying, haha. Does she want a legitimate relationship, or to just fuck around?

12. just fuck her already

13. I personally think that's gross but as long as it's legal do what seems best to you.

14. i think we both just want to fuck around. at least i do:smoke:

15. How, might I ask, is there anything gross about this? Either you live a rather sheltered life or have alot of religeous conflictions.

16. Neither, my friend did the same exact thing. Even though he was still in the legal age limit CYS was called on him and it ended up being a disaster. Also she's probably immature, maybe being involved with an older guy sounds good to her now she might completely regret it.

17. Coming from a young female, men mature very slowly. Therefore personally I am more attracted to a little bit older age group. I mean obviously the girl in question has no say in it and we dont know her maturity level. But for me, I'm about 5-10 years ahead of where I should be, and to expect me to fool around with immature, ignorant boys my age is just not even an option. I will go without. I'm a flirt, I do flirt with most guys, but I can deffiantly relate to being invovled with an older guy. One of the most meaningful relationships I ever had was with an older guy, morally it might be taboo but it was exceptable for both him and I. Also you can have a relationship without the physical aspect and be happy, and completely within the law.

18. Go for it then. Just consider any future repercussions, other than that, you're clear.

19. Shit, Im 19 and the youngest Id go would be 16. Thats just to smash though. If I actually wanna go out with her Id like around my age. Im WAY more into older women. Im actually trying to get with this BEAUTIFUL 24 year old chick haha :cool:

20. I'm 17. currently with a 21 year old. before that a 27 year old. age is just a number.