too tight...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bobmarleyo21, Oct 26, 2010.

1. So I was trying to fuck this Virgin girl she is pretty small and her pussy is so tight i cant even get my dick in. I tried fingering her to loosen her up but it didnt work. in 2 nights i i am like 0-10:confused: I dont know how to get it in her. advice please for this situation please

2. You're kidding right?

3. haha dude I have had the problem a couple of times, both with smaller chicks aswell....

Its not that you cant do it, its that it hurts her too much where it makes it hard cause she tenses up and makes it even harder.

Tell her to relax and it will hurt the first few times for her but then it will get ALOT better for her...try fingering her first a little ( even get her off ) then try it from there and just shove it in there quick and hard cause you have to break the tissue and thats why it bleeds....this is what i had to do, they screamed but its what u gotta do... Good Luck Sir.

4. Do you have a shoe horn?

5. this, same shit happened monday.

6. LUBBBBBBBBBBBE, my man, ever heard of KY?

7. Ow ow ow ow ow. Lube!

8. ya she has some but does that work with a condom on though?

9. dam i hope she doesnt have that, its going to make sex way to difficult....

10. all try fingering her more next time and see if it helps

sry about the multiple posts i dont know how to quote a couple posts at once

11. Whatever you do, do NOT listen to what this guy says here ^^^.

You can tear her tissues in the wrong way, destroying the future flexibility of the tissue and ruining sex for her permanently, if she's not ready and you try to force it too quick. It's about a step below female circumcision/mutilation, there are some things you just simply don't have the right to do.

This is something she may need to try and work on all on her own, so she's ready.

Small tearing and a drop of blood can be ok and normal, it doesn't have to be the brutal mess that some guys turn it into.

Is this really an allowable topic here, now that I think about it? I felt compelled to step in and correct the above information, I guess it's up to the mods now.

12. shit this really didnt even occur to me,
    ive been talkin to this girl and she promised me her virginity, but shes mad small, like 105 lbs or something...

hope i dont have the same problem haha

13. have you been trying to get more fingers in there? if you can get 3 or 4 you should be able to get the old slugger in there.

14. To be fair, I'm not a virgin (hahahahaha) but I sometimes have this problem. Nothing to do with natural lubrication or anything, I'm just very petite and rather tight. I find the fingers rather uncomfortable but lube definately helps. (make sure it's water based if you're using condoms). Either that or I just make him ram it in. Soon adjusts. ;) Doesn't help that my OH's cock is fucking huge.

15. Oh It's happened to me before. Just have fairly long forplay with her. Make sure you please her first a little bit, make her feel comfortable. She might be tense. And use water based lube. Should be okay.

16. OP, I remember you. You're the guy who was about to get it on, right?

So you finally got it on, huh...

But you couldn't get it in, huh...

That's too bad...

But you got more chances, right?

Use lubes, man. On your dick, on your finger, on her pussy.

Apply lube everywhere.

Do it man.

Then let us know what happened.

17. what about...her ass?:eek:

18. #20 newbienewton, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WymWv863krs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WymWv863krs[/ame]