Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xeonex, Jan 16, 2011.

1. I stare in 1 direction for a few mins and totally blanking out going on auto-pilot.

2. Sounds like a nice high

3. Happens all the time

4. give me what your smoking.

5. You can never be too stoned.

6. ^ This , there is only bad planning if there is something a person needs to do and they are too high to do it they should have smoked less, that is bad planning not being too high, no such thing as too high

7. That's about right, :smoke: ^^^

Yeah man sounds like you pretty stoned that's all.

8. I love those kind of highs ha. Try closing your eyes and doing that :smoke:

9. too stoned is an oxymoron :smoking:

10. sounds fun to me, if youre in a safe environment.

11. There is such a thing as too high.. Auto pilot is fun, but being so stoned you get hardcore spins, fall asleep for 6 hours, then eat 4 bowls of cereal isn't fun.. sort of..

12. I like to smoke weed to

13. get stoned and go cross eyed, it feels really awesome. I sat cross eyed for like 10 minutes straight and then I realized its prob bad to stare scross eyed for a while. still fun tho for a couple minutes.

14. Too stoned? Sure. Ever smoked so much that you vomited? That's being too stoned. Yes, it can happen.

15. what a ridiculous concept to say that you cant get too stoned.. of course you can.

sure, if you wanna get so high you become a thoughtless, unsocial mass that cant remember what happened a few seconds ago then go ahead, each to his own. But i'd prefer to get where i wanna be then do something i enjoy doing..

to me, every high should develope you into a more complex person, you should always get something out of it, always. If you just sit monging out for hours on end, then really, what was the point? why didnt you just go to sleep and save some money.

monging out for a few mins doesnt sound too stoned, but try and keep at least some functionality while high man.. you will get so much more out of it.

the worst feeling in the world is being too stoned to do something that you wanna do.. sure, you might enjoy something else but if you wanted do something and MJ stopped you, you should probably smoke less.

-HA

16. you ever smoke so much it sounds like everyone else is speaking another language? THAT's too high.. it just gets annoying after a while

17. LMAO!! Yes...it's trippy as fuck

18. Yeah, when words loose their meaning, too stoned