Too stoned.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nvon, May 13, 2022.

?

Has this happened to you

1. Yes I have

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Yes

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. I was a seasoned smoker. I gave it away due to too much going on in my life to have the space to relax and enjoy getting stoned. I recently shared a joint with a friend. Stupidly I didn't think about quantity so selected the best bud and hooked in. Felt ok then started to feel like I might spin out so I left and drove home just made it to the house then couldn't get out of the car. It was freezing cold so I sat there for how long I don't know, then made myself get into the house and go to bed fully clothed. Very scary. I could have fallen over or passed out. Maybe the dope has got stronger in the last 20 years. I've never experienced this lack of mobility before. I have spun out but this was different. Next level. It took all my will power to move. When I got to bed I was nearly frozen.

2. You had a whitey. You shouldn't have driven in that condition.
    You could have passed out at the wheel and killed yourself
    or someone else. At the least, you could have destroyed your
    car and gotten a DUI.

• Agree Agree x 1

3. that was this SPICE please don't fool us any longer

lool

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh man she a lil hottie my type for sure.

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. GG, you need to get out more!! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Welcome to the City.

Likely the right time, right place, right dose combined to whack the hell out of you. The perfect storm as it were. I've had a few over my lifetime where the total used added up to way more then I expected. Edibles and big holiday meals are my Kryptonite and twice I've come close to passing out on my feet. I have to skip one or the other. Don't take an edible or avoid that 2nd and 3rd plate of rich food.

BNW

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Definitely a whiteout, man. I had it happen to me once, when I was new. First time toking alone I smoked the same amount as the group of four I started out with.

Woke up on the kitchen floor surrounded by deli meat and sandwich bread. Literally passed out and lost memory of the ten-fifteen minutes or so I was gone, and the minutes before that, too. Probably sunk to the floor and dragged the sandwich with me. The same 30-minute TV show was on so I could gauge how long I was out. Thundering headache for 8-10 hours.

It was scary.
    Weed has to be respected.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. u worry 2 much. I didn't drive on public road I live in the bush. Worst I could have done is ended up sleeping with a kangaroo

10. Only when eating too many edibles.

11. I would if there were dime pieces like that round here.