Too stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Prime Chronic, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Last night I smoked a fat bowl of some REAAAAALLLLY chron weed. It "hit" me about 15 minutes later and I was pretty high maybe 6/10 but I wanted to be at about a 9. So I decided to smoke another bowl (my tolerance is low as fuck). But then the first bowl crept up on me and hit hard as fuck I was at a 9 and just smoked another bowl no more than 30 seconds ago... It felt like I had taken about 1g of shrooms and lasted for 4 hours a high so fucking intense that I was seeing double/triple of everything and my computer screen was rocking back and forth... No my weed wasn't laced the girl I bought it from has been a friend for 15 years and I always get my shit from her never been laced. Does this shit happen to anyone else?

2. Yea yesterday I just got off my week tbreak and I smoked like a g of this dank stuff I have. I was laying on my bed with my eyes closed and I started having intense cevs. At one point I felt like I was falling and like startled myself and opened my eyes quick and reacted like I would have if I actually fell. Man I was trippin

3. The first time i got high i took only 2 hits off my oney. I turn to my friend mohammed, his eyes get big and black . i freak out, nervous because were in a abandoned house. I felt sure that i dreamed of this 2 nights ago, still do. My eyes felt like squares and i could only look my going to each corner in a clockwise order. I thought it was laced with 200000 grams pcp, felt like it. I felt like a robot, every move felt like hydrolics. SOOOOO scared. Bob marley said weed reveals you to yourself. SO true. I started crying ( i admit it) screaming "im never gonna se my brothers again (i love them) weed revealed that im not a hard kid, I love them more than myself. Deja Vu sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard, thought i felt, saw everything already in a dream, and that i was gonna get caught. Thankfully only true friends came with me. So yes, you can get fucked in the ass, like a choo choo train. only 2 hits off a one hitter, and it was the best weed ever. /rambling

4. seems like you scored a 9

5. Too stoned?

Unfathomable, quite simply, what an illogical statement...But I don't vote in your crooked polls, fuck no, that shit is for the devil.:cool:

6. When I get really stoned I feel really weak, and I swear there's moments I hear my phone ring and it isn't. But its a good thing ya know? That's when you know your getting some dank ass shit bruh B)

7. Ahahahaha fuck yeah dude the shit that I get is like top shelf medicinal weed its so fucking good 1-2 hits makes me lose my fucking mind sometimes. Gonna smoke a fat bowl in 5 mins and see where it leads me to tonight. :smoking: