Too stoned to shit.

Discussion in 'General' started by HoldFastHope, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Anyone ever been too stoned to drop one? If I have to go real bad I always make sure to take care of that shit before I light up.

2. Haha, no, how much do you smoke? I'm high right now, but I almost think if anything shitting would feel good.
    It always feels good :smoke:

3. I've smoked a bowl while taking a poop.

4. well that's odd.... :hide:

5. :gc_rocks:

6. lol.

This only happened to me way back when I first started smoking. And it only happened once.

Don't worry, once you start tokin more the not being able to shit will go away....hopefully....

7. I would bet its your diet, not your thc.

8. This is exactly what I was gonna say.

9. Taking a shit while stoned KICKS ASS!

Take some benefiber or something. You can have a party on the toilet.

10. if you were constipated or you really didn't have to take a shit because your so high and just though u had to. that be funny.

11. THANK you for the signature :smoke:

12. sometimes a bowl is mandatory after a shit.

13. what did I just read?

rhasta, I'm with you on that one.

14. Man i love taking a shit high but ive been SOOO constapated from OC's that i couldnt shit for 4-5 days at a time, THAT was fuckin horrible.
    But im not addicted to them anymore, Im on suboxone so i dont have to worry about W/Ds

15. I hate taking shits when im faded, too paranoid. I avoid it at all costs. I've smoked after a shit, no pants on, plenty of times tho. :/

16. haha..no

but ive been too drunk to stand and too drunk to fuck

17. When I was younger about 4 years ago, I'd notice that I never had taken a shit while baked. That soon changed as I want to experience as much as possible while high. I don't know why that was the case. I just never had the urge to shit while baked.

18. He probably isn't drinking enough water., it really helps with the process.

19. Drink lots of juice and eat lots of fiber. Your shit will come out reeeal slick in no time.

20. Smoking often makes me have to drop one. I guess I just get really relaxed.