Too stoned to move

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir Stoner, Dec 19, 2012.

1. So i smoked a bowl a couple weeks ago and this shit, FUCKED ME UP, i have a high tolerance and i smoked a bowl of this shit and it made me
    Fall flat on my bed too high to move, is it dank weed or laced or what?

2. probably laced yeah

3. It's just super potent weed man haha, enjoy it while you can.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

4. Nah man, you're just really stoned. Couch lock!

5. Laced with unicorn queefs.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lol that's just some good bud. Comatose is what we call it! :smoking:

7. [quote name='"p13wtf"']I have never once had weed that hit me so hard.. I am quite envious of people who get such effects from the herb..

Worse I ever get is cotton mouth and munchies at the same time..[/quote]

I have 0.5% bodyfat, as a child my mother didnt feed me so i kept a dangerously low bodyfatindex, normal people are 5% but since im so low the THC is more effective, thats my only thought, so the lighter you are the higher u get

8. hahaha nice 1 lol

9. No. Just no. The organs start to experience major problems below 5% body fat. Whoever told you that you're 0.5% body fat lied to you.

And normal people are more like 12-20% body fat. Abs start to show at 10%.

• Like Like x 1
  10. [quote name='"p13wtf"']What the hell? Sorry about your childhood man, that is pretty sad.. I had a pretty bad one as well, I spent most of my childhood in the restaurant next to a bar where my parents spent most of their time.. While I sat and did whatever I could to pass the time...

How much do you weigh? if you dont mind[/quote]

When i was 17 about 85 pounds haha, super light, the weed helped me though, like my pantry would have a bunch of random spices and condiments, i ate pure ketchup before haha so stonedd

11. #11 Sir Stoner, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

No. Just no. The organs start to experience major problems below 5% body fat. Whoever told you that you're 0.5% body fat lied to you.

And normal people are more like 12-20% body fat. Abs start to show at 10%.[/quote]

It was one of those body mass index calculators you use at the doctors office, swear to every pot plant in the world, i think i might mean my body mass index where normal is 5% for guys

Oops scratch that ^ it wasnt a BMI it was something else that measures my fat levels

12. maybe it was some brizzles?

13. you smoked bleach bro.

Dont ride the Clean Dragon.

14. There you go. BMI is not the same as body fat percentage. Not even close. BMI is a worthless metric that the health services should do away with.

15. Like the late bob Marley would say, "enjoy the breeze mon".

16. yo to be honest i get the same when i don't move and just lay in bed. I begin to think "oh shit im on couch lock...but i can move if i wanted to...i think....but naw im chill" and i just get lost in my thoughts. But as soon as i move, i get a moment of clarity, but then i remmber

[​IMG]

17. I love that feeling Comatose

18. :L :L have a coffee man

19. Cause you know he's probably still floating on that bed a coffee should help. Two years later...

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Comfortable mattresses have been known to consume people whilst high. Be careful, next time.

• Like Like x 1