Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

too stoned for work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dubweiser, Jul 22, 2011.

1. the other day i rolled a nice fat j and figured id smoke it on my walk to work (live in the city). fyi i havent been smoking as much so my tolerance is low.

so anyways i left for work with my headphones on and fired up the j. i realized i was kind of late so i started walking at a faster pace. not realizing until the end that i was huffing and puffing on the joint more than i was real air. i had to stop for a second because i was literally losing my breathe lol.

so i continue on to work and im about 5 mins away. my walking is getting a little wobbly and just feels weird lol. i couldn't tell if i looked like i was walking retarded but it sure as hell felt it. between that and the sun beaming down on my eyes i couldnt take it. i had to squint my eyes down to nothin and had a huge grin on my face.

thats the point where i realize im fuckin ripped right up. i was lovin the high but started to feel anti-social with strangers. so i pivoted on my right foot and went right back to where i came from. i figured fuck this i might as well enjoy my $20 bag and that sure aint gonna happen at work. so yeah went back to my place to smoke some more.

luckily for me i can work whatever hours i want. im sort of like a little bitch at the restaurant and do all the shitty stuff they dont want to do lol.

wow the end of that got hard to type cuz this ambien kicked in. now azl i need is a jibba

2. I'm scared to smoke at my job. It'd be easy, I could just drive off into the woods and smoke a bowl real quick. But I don't want to go back to work, wandering through a field stoned and start stepping on the fire ant mounds that are FUCKING EVERYWHERE. They're evil little mother fuckers. Could step on a mound and less than 5 seconds later be running around yelling trying to rip your boots off, in the middle of a fucking corn field lol.

3. i smoked before work one time. i worked at a call center for H&R Block tax software. fortunately i was a chat agent who had to IM customers vs talk to them on the phone. but i was so ripped that i was typing shit backwards. spell check saved my job. lol.

4. My job consists of sitting in an office and helping students with their computer "issues".

I go blazed all the time and just sit there and eat food and go on my laptop.

5. that sucks. luckily i smoke like 10 minutes before work so i have to take my time and only take like 1-7 hits for a nice buzz

6. i'm in charge of the carts outside at target..lol it would be funny to be ripped i think but it's way too hot out and uncomfortable

7. #7 dubweiser, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
    yeah..i dont like being stoned at my work because so many college students that are my friends come in (during the school year) and i feel uncomfortable because i always get pulled aside to have a small convo. plus my co workers always bust my balls if i fuck up lol and call me stoned.

but i just thought it was funny how i smoked a fat ass j and turned my ass right around as soon as i got to work.

8. Thank you for perpetuating the negative lazy stoner stereotype.

All of us responsible pot smokers really appreciate it.

Grow up dude.

9. I loved getting high and working in restaurants, soooo many good memories. :smoke:

Pretty much everyone one I worked with smoked, it was like a weed social club. Get baked, go in to work and make or serve food, make some cash, smoke with people out back, whatever. It was great :smoke:

10. I hate getting high before work it straight up just ruins my day..but what do expect from heavy indicas lol burnouts suck.

11. The more u blaze the higher they'll raise ur pay

12. #12 aKidYouWanaKnow, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol get off your high horse and smoke a j. Sorry everyone on the planet isn't as cool as you, your majesty.

13. I used to get too high before work, but my bosses just thought it was really funny. :smoke:

14. Lay off man, he said he can make his own hours and shit. And with a username like MayorMcStoned, maybe a couple of us still have some growing up to do..

15. I used to do that but none of my coworkers smoked. They didn't give a fuck as long as i did what i was supposed to do. The first fifteen minuets of work sucked. It just took me a while to gather my thoughts on what i had to do that day. This was at a three star restaurant and I was at the busiest station.

16. Sorry, im already on my high as fuck horse and on my lunch break after working for 6 hours today. Smoking a joint now because ive only got 3 and a half to go.

Im sorry that im the only one who thinks it lame that while unemployment is so high everywhere and some people would give their left testicle for consistant work, this blade gets all fuckered up on the way to work and decides "fuck it, ill just smoke bud all daylong."
    again, sorry blades, I just dont see that type of attitude as one worth supporting.

and yes, my forum name radiates immaturity (nice argument?) Yours implies a lack of creativity...

17. Well, I'm glad you're responsible.

But hey, start skipping work for smoking now and before you realize it you start doing it all the time. Before you realize it, you're out of a job, and when you finally do realize it, you'll be out of money for weed.

Why let stupid things perpetuate themselves to that extent in the first place?

18. #18 aKidYouWanaKnow, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This made me lol. Am I supposed to respect your opinion because you've had a long day at work? Oh geeze, sorry you've had such a long day, you deserve to be allowed to be an ignorant asshole.

He gets to pick his own hours, dude. It's not like he was scheduled to work, and just bailed. Besides, you don't have to support his attitude, but you don't have to come onto a story of his, and shoot shit out of you mouth.

You can sit as high up on your horse as you'd like, but the rest of us stoners with a little bit of empathy left are more than comfortable on the ground.

19. all this talk about high horse makes me wanna get high on a fuckin horse

20. not too fond of getting high before either school or work shits a buzz kill