Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

too small blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by guitardude105, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Hell yeah. I'll probably just roll a little before.

2. son , roll .5 blunts. you dont need to over pack a rillo! lol. i usually roll 2 .4-5 L's. but my dimes are about 1.2 to 1.3 so i have a little extra to work with.

3. Lucky yeah man i dont want too waste weed what i had was perfect and kept me toasty.

i wish NY was more weed friendly and it wasnt so expensive

4. yeah dimes over here are $10 bucks for .5 and you usually get .3-4

5. dutch cigarillo > any other cigar for a blunt. I dont care what anyone says, Games suck, white owls dont have the leaf. Hell, you dont even have to tear off the end of a cigarillo, i just split it down the middle and your good to go.

6. As people have already said, make a J or mix it with tobacco. :smoke:

7. Roll it all into a blunt and cut it in half. Thats what I was doing when I first got to college because I didn't wanna run the risk of getting caught with a piece in the dorms. Just dawned on me, I rolled up like a G so each half blunt was a .5. It would help you out alot in the long run if you bought a spoon, I know you said moneys tight but I've seen alot of mini spoons around running for about 5$.

8. that ruins weed insanely

9. I just tear off some of the leaf.. I do the same thing If I have 2.0 papers