1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

too scared to try this incase i dissapear

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Feb 28, 2003.

?

is this the most pointless poll ever?

1. getting that itch, that craving to post a poll but havn't got the imagination to poll on anythin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. nope, i've seen worse polls than this. but i think you made that one to. poll master indeed! h

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. what happens if you add yourself to your ignore list?

do you dissapear?

2. I can't believe Mr. Rogers died today...he was a big part of my childhood.

Attached Files:

3. no way phunky, like i said, i'm scared. you first.

4. ok, ya got me interested, who is mr rogers?

5. What!?!?!? Mr. rogers?????? NNNNNOooooooooooo. How sad, the world really is coming to an end ;)

6. from lookin @ his picture he looks like someone who has said "Hello children, "followed by something like "today we're going to be looking at..." or "this week I've been..." on some TV show or somat.

who is this dude, and why has his death caused u all so much pain?

7. Mr. Rogers was the nicest dude ever. I was flipping through the channels today and saw "Mr. Roger's Neighborhood". I couldn't bear to watch it, even for a second. I can't believe the dude is dead. I think that this is the only death they reported on CNN that I actually felt bad about.
    Digit-you missed out during your childhood if you were never able to see his show. His show was one of those children's shows. He'd take us on tours of kick-ass factories and he basically tried to make us kids into better people. He had this whole fantasy world thing --can't remember what it was called, but it ruled-- with King Friday and a managerie of sweet characters. Basically, his show ruled. I used to watch it every day when I was young.

8. mr rogers is a true gangster.

well, was a true gangster :(

9. well, i finally got the balls to try it

..kind of anticlimactic, if you ask me

Attached Files:

10. they should make it so you disappear

11. mr rogers was a thug

ey yo from the hood they call me Mr.Rogers
    descendant of the west cost dodgers
    we ride around wit glocks out the windows of chargers

I dunno im tired n high n thats the best thuggishness I could spare for Mr.Rogers

anyway he was cool..

12. Add something about his sweaters and I think you have a hit. Or should take a hit. Whichever you want.

13. yeah he had by far the best childrens television show out there. he takled all sorts of serious problems that people just don't talk about to kids, and he did it in a way that they could understand and relate to. that and sesame street (sp?) where my two favorite shows at that age. he died of stomach cancer, it just seems really painful for someone who brought so much good and happiness to so many people, every one in america knows his face.

14. I loved Mr. Rogers. I remember when I was little, sitting in my chair, eating Vanilla Wafers and drinking milk, singing the song with him. He will be missed. He was a minister before he did his Neighborhood thing...I didn't know that until after he died.

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor...would you be mine, could you be mine"

I'm singing vataloco!!!! :)

Sesame Street...I loved the COOKIE MONSTER and Oscar the Grouch.

Sorry the ignore yourself thing was a bust. It really could have been exciting!

15. it was the land of make believe ...and the trolly took us all there...gawdamn it!

i realy did dig that shit ...

16. umm..he was a minister..

that must explain this...

Attached Files:

17. (well, since Norm started it.)

Hi neighbor. Can you say decomposition?

18. oh, yeah..blame it on me..we were alll thinkin it

one time i watched it, and he went to the straw factory on his magical picture frame thingy..

in another, he explained why im not in love with my mother.

Grasscity Deals Near You