Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too sad to even smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kokostoner93, Jul 17, 2011.

1. I agree, we basically take responsibility for whatever happens after taking a drug when we decide to take the drug.

I don't drink alcohol anymore because I simply don't trust myself when I'm left uninhibited. If I have six drinks, I'll probably have six more, and if I have twelve drinks, I'll probably drink until I black out. And when I black out, I don't go to sleep, I just stagger around like a zombie destroying everything in my path for no fucking reason.

It took a few bad experiences to learn that lesson. Some people never learn it.

Oh, and Mogwai... that's one crazy motherfucking story!

2. My cousins been in and out of jail for the last 5 or 6 years... the last thing he went to jail for was weed. I miss him but I'm not too sad about it. I guess that's just because I'm used to it though. It gets easier as time goes on.

3. You should visit him one day :smoke:

4. Fuck all the trolls that are gunna be like "he deserved it wat a dick", fuck them. The dude was ur best friend and now you're not gunna see him for hellas. I gotta friend thats been basically like my brother since 6th grade, he's moving to minnosota in a couple months for good. Probly wont ever see him again, it sucks ass. I kinda just been moapin around but u have to focus back on your life and let go, easier said than done though.

5. Buncha haters on this thread! No shit he shouldn't have done it.

But show some compassion for this guy whos not gunna see his friend outside of jail walls for a couple of years. Damn.

Cheer up bro.