Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too risky to smoke.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by potato155, Dec 17, 2013.

1. We'll I live with my parents. They don't "allow" marijuana in the house. And I don't make a lot of money. So usually only get 2-3 grams ever month. It's very hard for me to find the time to smoke because my parents are always lurking around. Are there any ways I can get high without smoking? I know that I can make edibles but I don't have the money to get enough a lot of weed at one time. Are there's ways of making edibles work with only a few grams? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It's not possible to take it outside? Toke walk?

3. Pretty much, no. Save up a lot of money($150-$250) and buy a half ounce/ounce = 14/28 grams and that'll last you a while. Just keep it in a glass mason jar and put it in a dark coolish place.

4. Thanks for the reply'sSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 Delightfully High, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
    Why not go outside in the woods and smoke?

6. do you have a dog?  if so maybe start takin them on a long walk and blaze up then

7. #7 TheHasheeshEater420, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
    I agree, toke walk. other than that, your gonna have to simply know your parents patterns (how often they come in your room and when) to determine a time that you feel is safe to smoke. smoking in your room is really easy to get away with, I smoke at my college. just make sure your parents will be busy for the next 15 minutes, open up windows, toke, and put out the bowl when done taking a hit. BLOW ALL SMOKE OUT WINDOW. if you are too paranoid however, then just respect your parents wishes. you do live in their house after all. and if you cant smoke without them noticing, then maybe you just shouldn't smoke in the house

8. I've never tried but you can make firecrackers withouth cooking. Just get your crackers, peanut butter, and ground up bud. Break cracker in half. Smear pb on both halves. Add but directly on peanut butter. Smush two halves together and wrap in aluminum foil. Only problem is you have to let them sit for 24 hrs.

9. I heard that letting the pb mj mix soak for 5-7 days makes the best firecrackers. I have tried even 1 day soaking and got decently high where I didn't need to smoke.

10. I think the best solution would be to vaporize the weed. Way less smell. You could blow the vapor into a smoke buddy and crack a window. For a portable vape that is available, reliable and pretty stealthy I would recommend an Arizer Solo. Shop around, torontovape has pretty good deals and a good reputation. Good luck.

11. This doesn't work lol, firecrackers barely even work if you cook them in the damn oven..Their really hard to succesfully make. I've wasted grams apon grams of dank trying to make firecrackers that never got me high..

12. [quote name="TheHasheeshEater420" post="19177449" timestamp="1387257620"]I agree, toke walk. other than that, your gonna have to simply know your parents patterns (how often they come in your room and when) to determine a time that you feel is safe to smoke. smoking in your room is really easy to get away with, I smoke at my college. just make sure your parents will be busy for the next 15 minutes, open up windows, toke, and put out the bowl when done taking a hit. BLOW ALL SMOKE OUT WINDOW. if you are too paranoid however, then just respect your parents wishes. you do live in their house after all. and if you cant smoke without them noticing, then maybe you just shouldn't smoke in the house[/quote]yea don't do this, you will get caught especially if your parents lurk. your best option is to go outside and smoke or try making firecrackers. don't be dumb and smoke inside, your just asking to get caught up and thats disrespectful to the rents if they don't approve.

13. [quote name="potato155" post="19176616" timestamp="1387248231"]We'll I live with my parents. They don't "allow" marijuana in the house. And I don't make a lot of money. So usually only get 2-3 grams ever month. It's very hard for me to find the time to smoke because my parents are always lurking around. Are there any ways I can get high without smoking? I know that I can make edibles but I don't have the money to get enough a lot of weed at one time. Are there's ways of making edibles work with only a few grams? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] firecrackers, look em up real easy.

DONT do this! Smoking in the house is very risky and if you do it regularly, it is inevitable that you will be caught. Trust me, Iv had a lot of experience with smoking inside. 

Firecrackers work very well. If you dont want to cook them, leave them in a dark place for 1-2 weeks. Make sure to use alot of peanut butter, thats the trick. 

16. Got some 151 rum or everclear... Higher da alcohol content da better.... Put your bud in a mason jar and pour in your alcohol and at least 4grams (min) close your jar and shake for 2 weeks.... Than get an eyedroper put your GD (green dragon) in it... And I'd advise a few drops at max under the tounge and u be g!!!! (Be careful it takes about ten mins to kick in). Cheeeee!!! Now u all good aloha from hawaii