Too much yellow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MommaBear, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Just wondering if I should be worried about the amount of yellowing I have for being 6 weeks into flower? I have at least 3 weeks to go but probably 4. Feeding full strength every other water.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Are they autos and can you give more information about your process?

3. Not auto. P450 led about 16 inches from light, watering every 4 days when feather light, regular soil with FF nutes full strength every other water, ph around 6.5. What else you need?

4. RO water or tap water? Btw, they do look very nice. Any cal/mag?

5. Oh yeah sorry, tap water from a water softening system so I add Cal/Mag every water. And thanks first grow so I know some yellowing is normal but I just don't know if this is way too much. Thanks for any input!

6. It kinda looks like that, but at the same time doesn't. I see the lower leaves are turning yellow and their tips are getting crispy. Was there any leaves you removed that just crumbled in your hand? How much cal/mag 5ml?

I do think this is normal as you are in a later bloom and nitogen has been reduced. I think you are seeing a nitrogen deficiency. You are getting close and will be time to flush her soon. I like to see what others say but pretty sure. Btw again they look very nice you did a good job.

7. No crispy leaves just very flaccid limpy leaves that fell right off when I touched them at the bottom. And it's so weird they are getting so yellow because my Cal Mag even has a little nitrogen in it 1-0-0. I'm giving 1tsp per gallon so yeah 5ml. And I use 1.5 gallons of water per plant. I had a little bit of nute burn a couple weeks ago because I was giving half strength and they looked hungry so did full strength 3 waters in a row, now I'm back to every other...

Ugh I hope I can make it. I mean I have seen very naked plants at harvest but just hope she's okay. I've got another plant and she has much smaller buds more leaves and way less yellow but same strain. Just odd [​IMG] that's the other