Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

too much weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wh0aitzjames, Nov 1, 2008.

1. how much weed is too much weed? cause yesterday i was with 7 other people and we had a quarter ounce. they rolled 4 blunts out of it. and they all kept saying that someone is gonna pass out cause that's mad weed. i've also heard people say that they have smoked themselves sober. which one is more likely, smoking til you're sober or passing out from too much weed? :confused:

2. 7 heads on a quad? That's a gram per person, and I'm pretty sure it was middies 'cause I know damn well I wouldn't smoke with 7 heads much less roll 4 blunts with 7 heads on a quad of dank.

There's no such thing as HAVING too much weed, well because, the more the marrier, but I think after smoking alllll dayyyy longggg, you will get extremely burn out.

3. You can never have too much weed. You can't overdose. The most that will happen from smoking too much is you'll just get really tired and fall asleep. I've heard of people "smoking themselves sober," but I don't really believe it can be done.

4. To overdose on weed you have to smoke like 200X your body weight, which lets face it, is impossible. It is possible to "Green out" when smoking, which is just throwing up once or twice. I'm not a big guy or anything but I've smoked an 1/8th to myself before in one sitting and not greened out.

5. You don't really smoke yourself sober, its more like you smoke so much that it becomes very easy to not even feel high even though you are roasted. Its kind of hard to explain but smoking too much definitely ruins it for me.

6. #6 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Nov 1, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
    It IS physically impossible to 'overdose' on marijuana, you can get really burnt out or feel dizzy or watever you feel liek after smoking 'too much' for your tolerance, and you will just feel weird, prolly get real burntout and smoking any more wouldnt do shit. And you would have to smoke like a half or an ounce to yourself to ever be even close to 'smoking too much'. a gram? pshhh that used to be just 1 bongload for me, but when i get better stuff(got some dank haze right now) i only gotta smoke a lil bit to be blazed.
    a 1 gram/per person ratio is nothing, your friends must all be lightweights, or just talking out of their ass, eitehrway, it was a dumb thing of your friends to say anything remotly similar to 'this is a lot of weed we be smoking, you could pass out from all this!'
    Probably wouldnt be considered dank if you gotta smoke that much or even have peopel that are giving that much up for 1 session, was prolly mids/regs/.
    also for comparison, few weeks ago me and 2 other friends with probably a slightly lower tolerance then me smoked about 4 grams of DANK over maybe 4-5 hours, thats just an estimate, but by the time they were leaving we was all pretty fucked up to say the least. Dont worry bout 'smoking too much' and just relax man, if you have self control you shouldnt have a problem over-going your limit.

7. too much weed?
    what?
    do those words mean anything together?

is it possible to use them in a sentence like that?!

8. Just smoke in moderation man. Smoke what feels comfortable. Weed should either relax or inspire you. Smoking too much will just leave you burnt out. That is lazy, couch locked, and just generally "Burnt out" feeling.

So smoke till you're high and stop. If you begin to lose your high, smoke a little more if you want. Smoking more than what gets you high leaves you with an uncomfortable burnt out feeling and is just wasteful of your bud.

So let's recap...
    1.Smoke in Moderation
    2.Smoke till you get high
    3.Stop
    4.If you begin to lose your high than toke a pick-me-up
    5.repeat steps 2 through 4 until you decide to quit.