Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too much weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ridronthestrm1, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Is there such a thing? I just ate what would equal out to 3 ounces of weed. I know you can't everdose on weed....so whats gunna happen? I never ate weed before, and im kinda stoned already :)

2. you ate 3 ounces!!??!!

wow i can honestly not say

but i doubt thats very good for you

3. Did you eat it raw?

Or did you cook it into butter or something?

4. extracted the thc, then cooked with that :cool:

5. Damn! 3 Ounces? Ive eaten like 2 grams and was stoned out of my mind! (was low tolerance though) I can imagine some intense couch lock followed by passing out lol.:hippie:

6. holy fucking shit. let me just make sure you stated it correctly, 3 OUNCES or 3 GRAMS?!

great ready for a fucking trip!

this is going to be interesting :)

7. that would be 3 ounces. its hard to type. just typing this required some serious critical thinking.

8. Wow. I want to know how that turns out!:eek:

9. U better be prepared for that couch lock with a nice comfy couch haha! Last time i had couch lock my bro shot me with a bb gun... i didnt even stop him, just watched him load it and point it at me, it hurt alot, but i didnt even care lol.

10. man im not sure

im pretty sure 3 ounces of eating would = overdose

but im not super educated on the subject

11. Im sure the og poster will be alright. AInt no such thing as too much herb

12. Worst I've been was eating two firecrackers worth of MAYBE a gram? I was fucking DIZZY. You're gonna be in for a rough ride, kid. This will NOT be fun if my double-firecracker reflects anything from my experiences.

13. haha

3 ounces though, wooowee. I've been meaning to try eating it as opposed to smoking it... everytime I want to I end up smoking all my weed before I get around to cooking something.

14. EDIT: not sure if what i said before was right, but i found this, "In layman terms this means that in order to induce death a marijuana smoker would have to consume 20,000 to 40,000 time as much cannabis as is contained in one marijuana cigarette."

15. hes obviously been sleeping this whole time

3oz = ultra high for maybe 10-45 mins depending on person (once its begun to digest) then blackout..... overdose on marijuana through smoking is 2.6 kilos in like a day or hour or something and more for eating it. you auto passout after like .1 kilos. soooooo its impossible unless pure thc is fed into your blood stream through iv

i have been wanting to splurge like that. like smoke 1oz and drink shit loads of coffee

16. i thought something might happen

like i said i thought i read something about this

guess i didnt

3oz of weed seems like a gigantic waste to sleep

17. i ve had 6ix red bulls...soo im still up! just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay stoned. music is tight and this reeses penut butter cup ice cream is better. definatly more of a trip the n smoking

18. for some reason im totally not buying this

nobody will eat 3 ounces

nobody will drink 6 red bulls

19. Me either. He either got his measurements mixed up, is faking the whole thing, or actually threw 3oz into some kind of butter product (which I'm assuming he did if this is the case; he only said 'extracted'). However, depending on the amount of butter he used, I'm assuming he would have saturated the butter with THC (you know .... after a certain point you can ... no longer fill a solution .... did anybody pay attention in high school chem??) so that after a certain point using more bud wouldn't affect the potency. Or, he didn't over-saturate the butter-bud solution and just over-heated it, allowing THC to vape away. But then, even if it was saturated, depending on how much of the food product he made (there's a huge difference between using 3oz to make 1lb cannabutter and then using that for X brownies and using the same amount of cannabutter to make X^3 brownies ... paging math class? anyone?).

Sorry, I was thinking out loud (typing out loud? thinking through my keyboard?), and there's no way for me to verify exactly how much THC butter will hold when used as a solvent ...

20. maybe he mixed up ounces and grams. thats my bet. 3 ozs is just absurd for a batch.