Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too Much Weed!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Dec 8, 2002.

1. ok. i guess i'll just tell ya now.

in the last hint: cotton m o u t h. (notice how i kept emphasizing the word mouth and mentioning cotton in the same posts? lol...

the poisonous snake some were talking about is a water mocosin (sp?) which is most commonly refered to as a cotton mouth.

now you know :D

2. you're an idiot?! j/k, but wut the hell is cotton mouth? pasties!!?!?!? thought so! lol

and how am i supposed to know wut a moccasin snake is called? im not a very multi cultured person or something, all i know about it BC and its kick ass bud! thank you and good night

3. there were a lot of other hints besides the snakes... cotton mouth is when your mouth gets really dry after you smoke weed. "i got the cottons" is something my friends and i say when this happens.

4. TO EAT! We get hugry on the farm!

Nah There has been a couple of people that got bit by the cotton mouths while fishing.

Cotton mouths are an agressive snake. You can be fishing and the snakes come after you for no reason. My kids go fishing alot and I don't want them to get snake bitten.

Anyway, Thaqts the story and i'm sticking with it!

5. oh, I like "i got the cottons" better than pasties!

I LUV gettin baked with my friends it's soooooo funny, my tummy hurts from laughing so much...great ab workout tho!

Where do these cotton snakes live?

6. the cotton mouth snake lives primarily in the south eastern united states

7. There are cotton mouths all over Tennesse!

TN is the home of many poisonous snakes.