Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too Much Weed!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Dec 8, 2002.

1. I'll buy it email me

It is not allowed to buy or sell marijuanna on this site. Sj has specifically banned it.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Management

BH

3. i just like to say that you could share with me ill help out any way i can i mean that is just too much to handle for one person i mean fire it up

4. nosense poopie pants, you can never have too much weed...

Attached Files:

5. If he gave me 2 ounces I'd be quite possibly the happiest man on earth, lol.

6. You can never tell what might happen once I got to know you..

7. Cool, cool. BTW: How is the opium situation in Middle TN? I've been trying to find some...

9. It's around nut kinda few and far between. I don't mess with it but there is always some around somewhere!

10. High Bro Bud!! (sounds like ya got no prob with that!!LOL)

PoohGator and I were recently rear-ended at a stop, by a guy going about 55, so we would damn sure enjoy sharin' your surplus!! But unfortunatly we both suffered whiplash pretty bad so a trip your way is out :( , so we'll just hope ya enjoy yourself (as if ya don't usually!) Kiss the Lil' princess from her "uncle" Cowboy, and Peace, Love, and Luck from usin's to your'ins!!!!

Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!

11. Hey Cowboy, I herd you had a wreck. Hope you and poohgator are doing oK. I've been thinking about ya'll alot lately. I knew it was about time for you to post.

I give Samantha a kiss from uncle Cowboy and Poohgator.

We miss ya'll.

Maybe one of these days I can get down to see ya!

Check in when ya can!.

Peace, love, and happy hoolidays to u's and urins'

12. i could make it down there... just lemme know when. i have all of christmas vacation off (12/23-1/1 i think). it's great when you work school lunches... no school... no work :D

13. Hey cottons where are you from?

14. PA... like 20 mins. from NE Philadelphia

15. I have a dream that we will one day have a Grasscity Festival somewhere in the world. We'll all wear t-shirts (cause name tags are lame) that have our City names on them and we'll all get stoned together for days and days. It turns me on just to think about it. Can you imagine...ALL OF US...together??? WOW!

Innards are icky!

Give me a hell ya i live int Ga and all 5 of my other realatives live up there so no problem LOL [x]

16. I haven't been to PA in years. I have a friend down here that used to live in PA. He's always talking about the cold weather up there.

17. Too much weed eh? My advice..SMOKE IT BUD MAN!!! SMOKE LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SMOKED BEFORE!!! and if you just cant do it, have massive bud parties and have a bowl full of buds in every room....free to smoke for all! That'd be sweet! woah man, i gotta go think about this.

18. no such thing

19. LOL Bud Head! the weather up here is ok most of the times... it can get quite cold though. i went to Parris Island, SC last January for bootcamp... it didn't go below 60 the whole time i was there (usually it was up in the 70's). i came back here and it was 15 degrees out. :D very big shock on the system, lmao!

20. Hey igotsthecottons, wut is the cottons? I gots the cravings!