Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too Much Weed!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Dec 8, 2002.

1. i had a shitload of weed that i grew and it was half decent.. nothing crazy,,, (not saying your sucks or anything)... but read up on Butane Extraction... i'm sure you guys know about it already... but you end up with the one of the most pure froms of thc... in turn raising the value of your herbs. AND getting you FUCT!!! you need to use about an oz to get about a small vile of this oil. i'll leave you guys a URL when not as high...

peace...

2. buy one of thoes bi g floor freezers and store your buds and then come time smoke it youll be verry happy with the freshnees when taken out

3. Need new friends? Get a large supply of weed and friends come out of the woodwork! LOL

RMJL let me know when you are coming to th boro. I'll fix ya up.....

Well, I live about 50 mins from Murfreesboro. I'll give you a clue: Saturn, anyways, my brother has a house up there and I'll probably be going to UT next year. I'm gonna be up there at Christmas break for a few days I reckon.

I'm about 35 minutes from you.. I'm west of Franklin.

4. Yeah I'm in Spring Hill. I know a few people up at MTSU who toke it up, and a bunch at UTK. I was there for the Kentucky game last week. Ah, the fun.

5. I got good friends in Columbia. Lawrenceburg, and Pulaski!

Small world isn't it!

6. If only it would be easy to make something like that...it would be the shit. Put your 5.5 lbs in there...have all your freinds over and then some...that shit would be crazy.

Attached Files:

7. Yeah, I technically live in Columbia, but say Spring Hill because I'm on the border basically. It sucks ass. It's like "Hey, all we have is schwag and coke." Anyways, yeah. I'd gladly help you with your problem though, being so close and all. :)

8. Wow, the world gets smaller with every post. My dad lives in Columbia. I lived the first 5 years of my life there and almost every summer after that while I was a kid. Mule Day...HAHAHA!!!! Do they still do that there?

9. Yes darlin they still have mule day!

That pipe would be ausome~

I'm trying to get rid of the extra weed. I be smoking like hell!!!!

10. Ah, Mule Day. We got high this year, and there were riots because the blacks felt it was endorsing slavery because slaves were traded for mules or something. Anyways, yeah. Only in Columbia would they have Mule Day and a Mule Museum. Crazy three people on this board from this area of all places.

11. Spring Hill has some mighty fine weed. Columbia does as well.

When I need something to drink, I go to keg county (Hickman Co.) Some of the smoothest moonshine in the world!

We live in one of the best places in Tennessee!

"I have to go to Murfreesboro at some point soon too and I think you're on the way."

You going to get some chicken fingers or hot wings?

12. Hell yeah! Toot's, baby! The best alternative to Hooter's that exist on Earth and they make the best wings and chicken fingers, ever!!!!!! We're talking NAPALM!!!

You can't live in TN without having drank your fair share of moonshine. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Hell, you need moonshine when you attend the Mule Day festivities. It's the only way you can believe what you're seeing.

13. umm...i can arrange for a trip up thar around bouts...i could visit you and mary jane both!..bring excalibong and tha smoke dome...maybe the timin would be about right for the dirties to be comin through..cottons could grey hound it from over thar where hes at..critter could catch a boat, BPP could come up from frickin frackin bama, and we could all have a grand smokin time! hell, im sure SJ could afford a plane ticket too with all his bidness he gots goin on.

14. That would fucking rock, Norm!!! I'm all for it! Count me in.

15. aiiiiight

im still kinda buzzin, i smoked a half a bowl from good ol fillibuster today, so that sounds like a damned good idea right now!

*sigh*

*longs for the day that this dream can become a reality without the fear of prosecution or confiscation of said herbage*

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GRAVY BOAT YOU GIBLET HEAD!

16. I have a dream that we will one day have a Grasscity Festival somewhere in the world. We'll all wear t-shirts (cause name tags are lame) that have our City names on them and we'll all get stoned together for days and days. It turns me on just to think about it. Can you imagine...ALL OF US...together??? WOW!

Innards are icky!

17. hmm..how hard would it be, for us all to rent a cabin out in tha woods somewhere and smoke that mother fucker out til the deer and squirrels got the munchies?

i know yall got some rentable cabins around there somewhere.

18. Dude, I live in Rentable Cabin County!!!! It wouldn't be hard. It should be a barn-sized cabin, too.

Are there a lot of purple bongs in the world or am I just high?

19. Hey...I remember that!!!

See, if SUPER J would get some cool City shirts for us to order, then we could have them personalized. AHEM! Do you hear me, Super J??????;) T-shirts and a festival...my only requests. I don't ask for much around here, ya know?

20. i would like to formally place my request as well..ya know
    throw my YFFF lil POOBAH weight around some..