Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too much weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StoneyBolney, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Hey everyone! just hopped on to this forum, im new to forum in general as well. I smoke my bud from northern california where i moved from but accidentally picked up too much before i came down for winter break. Im not actually trying to smoke this quanity, anyone got any ideas as how i could get rid of it or preserve it? The club kinda low balls me, ive heard of freezing, and glass jars, but still i fear it will get mold or dry out. Any suggestions?

2. Get rid of it? Send me some.

3. Boo^

Your best bet i would think is air tight glass jars.
    And keep it in a dark cool place.

4. Too much weed?

I don't understand this language you speak.....

Haha, but seriously: Exactly what the person above me said, but make sure you fill the jars and don't leave a lot of air between your bud and the cap.

5. Jeez how much did ya buy!? ive never heard of having too much weed..put in a jar and save it or sell it off to ya friends and try to get some money back..just some suggestions, personally id smoke it all :smoke:

6. mason jar, put it in a cool dark place

7. Make hash oil.

8. agreed with the glass jars, just stick it in a place where no one will look and get blazed when you get back :smoke:

9. ill help you out for a price. i mean give me like $20 and ill take it off your hands.

10. Too much weed... Hmm. I'd make some edibles if I had too much weed.

11. Hell yes. This idea is money.