Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too much weed in my brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Madix, Apr 28, 2016.

1. So, it was my first time making pot brownies, I started of by making about 1/4 of a cup of cannaoil with less than a tablespoon of weed. All the articles I read said to use like a cup of weed for a whole recipe of oil. SO I figured I was going real light on the weed and only had enough oil to make two effective "cupcake sized" brownies. I baked them, two tablespoons of oil in each... The texture is great, but they are SO STRONG they literally taste so bad I gagged... I had like two bites. SO I was wondering what I should do with them? Should I make like brownies balls with frosting to dilute the taste...I literally don't know what to do, I don' want to waste them. Thanks.

2. thanks this solved all my problems.

3. sorry i cant save you from your past tense problem...

4. False. I could make them into cakeballs. Or something, I just thought someone might have a better idea.

• Like Like x 1
  5. hand em out to fresh off the boat asians in random public places so you dont git cornholed by uppity straight edgers

6. i still cant undo anything youve done dog sorry

7. nah man it's good, I was just like??? why he postin a music video lol.

• Like Like x 1
  8. you said balls

9. The icing will help. I made a cake and it was very intensely flavored. Put icing on it and you could barely taste the plant.

yours for 6 easy payments of $19.99

10. if i were you id grub em and take a crazy hike to metabolize

11. becuase I like balls...

• Like Like x 1
  12. its quite the fun word

13. Yeah, I'd make cake balls and put icing on them. My inedible batch I crumbled up and made into a milkshake. Still tasted terrible. Glad you didn't use much cannabis!