Too much water?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AASAP, Jun 24, 2012.

1. I live in Florida and it's been raining non stop for the past 3-4 days, my plant is outdoors and I was worried that maybe it was getting too much water. Its supposed to rain until Tuesday now, so should I bring the plant in or is all the rain a good thing?

2. The soil will compact onto the roots and possibly suffocate them in a sense.

<---Not a grower but trying to help.

3. This fuckin' rain needs to go somewhere :cool:

4. Hell yes it does, had me trapped inside all weekend. But the plant is under a tree and only getting run off from the tree. So back to the original question, will it be okay or do I need to move it inside until the rain is done?

5. Sounds like its in a pot. There is a chance it could rot the roots if it doesn't drain well. In ground outdoor it not really a problome. Under the tree should be good but if is getting soaked just bring it and turn the lights on.

6. Yeah a 5 gallon bucket, with drainage holes. But the rain calmed to just sprinkle so unless it gets crazy again i'll just keep it out there. Will all the rain help get rid of bugs though? Something has been eating the shit outta my leaves

7. [quote name='"AASAP"']

Yeah a 5 gallon bucket, with drainage holes. But the rain calmed to just sprinkle so unless it gets crazy again i'll just keep it out there. Will all the rain help get rid of bugs though? Something has been eating the shit outta my leaves[/quote]

Even with drain holes that is not enough like outdoor wholes for drainage. Mites yes it will help. If its another native pest like grasshoppers or something then no.