too much water? help! pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by imstoned85, Jul 19, 2012.

1. sup guys.

My ladies have been bugging my ass.
    Everytime I plant them, They always get yellow bottom leaves and grow very slowly. I watered by 3 or 4 days just normal plain water.

They have been planted 3 weeks ago...

Here, It is rainy season so my ladies got over watered but, before it rains, they got already yellow leaves...I don't know what the hell problem is.

they are located outside. soil includes peatmoss, etc..I don't know exact PH but the soil is on the market.

weather forecast says, It will rain few more days from now.

what is my next move? help me!

Attached Files:

2. desperately need help! anyone?

3. Don't know if I can be much help but mine died from what I believe is it being too hot outside. I also learned do not leave them outside during a storm... They will be killed. Try keeping them in SOME sunlight. Too much is bad and will dry it out. Other than that you can always start again. (Which sucks)

4. I think your soil must have fertilizer in it which isd burning it. They look stunted and burned from fertilizer. You don't feed it do you?

5. @SmknVTEC
    Thanks for an advice. You mean soil have lots of fertilizer? or I should feed?

6. No don't feed it it is too small for food. How do they look now?

7. Thanks for reply.

They are looking good for now. some of them still got yellow leaves and grow very slowly I think I have to give up on them.

8. Its your choice but I wouldn't trash a plant that still has green in it.