Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too much THC?!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Eighdubya, Feb 14, 2018.

1. So I smoke fairly regularly. Just about, if not everyday, sometimes more than once a day. Lately I can feel the effects slightly after the first couple hits and no matter how much I smoke after that I don't get stoned off of my face anymore. I realize that my tolerance is going to go up there so I'll have to smoke more to get the same effects, but that's not what I'm talking about here. I'm not going to try it but I guarantee you I could go smoke an ounce right now and I wouldn't get any more High than I would be after the first three hits, and again that's only like a slight Buzz. Any thoughts?

2. A good edible will rip right through any tolerance and have you on your knees crying uncle.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    BNW

3. That'd be your tolerance, it's not just having to smoke more to get high after a while you just don't get any higher take a week or two tolerance break maybe

4. If you smoked an ounce and couldn't get high, I'd recommend some better weed.

Take a break for a while. I know my 1st smoke after a long break is always divine. Like my 1st time all over again.