too much stress turns plant into a hermy. True or false??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Killadelphian, Aug 10, 2011.

1. I've looked this up and have found different answers. Anyone know the right one?

2. Yes it is true. Light stress being the most common. There are many ways to stress a plant to hermie. IMO anyway.

Also depends on how stable the strain is to how easy it will hermie. Breaders take care of most of this for us.

3. Thanks for the reply man. How much stress does transplanting put on the plant if you know. Enough to make it hermy? I transplanted my 2 biggest from 3 gallon pots into 5 gal. This was their second transplant. They've gotta be almost 5 feet now. Healthy females.

4. Should be okay. Thats not really stress in a way. More like shock. transplant every few day would stressing it.

You will be fine

5 feet in 3g pots? can you post a pic?

5. sorry i meant they've gotta be reaching 5 feet in the 5 gallon buckets. i transplanted awhile ago. but i just got took some fresh pics this morning. Hard to get a good shot because i have neighbors but tell me what you think.

Attached Files: