Too much sitting has a impact on health.

Discussion in 'General' started by Tainted593, Mar 28, 2012.

1. [quote name='"King_Willie"']Well what is it that actually kills you though? Are you just sittin one minute, then dead the next once your three years is up?[/quote]

I've been sitting for years and I'm not dead. This study makes no sense to me. 3 years no matter what you do? Sounds like a scare tactic to get us into shape.

2. People must jus sit around and trip about shit that "could" kill you. Haha fuck that I'll stick wit smokin trees and chillin on the couch

3. This seems like a great subject for a documentary haha

4. is sitting bad as long as im jerking off?

5. so what are you supposed to do?

ever stood up in a long line maybe waiting for a game release or at wonderland? hurts doesnt it? so whats the alternative? sit a bit stand for a bit sit lie down a little like wtf. everything will kill you for fucks sake if you go outside for longer than like an hour on a sunny day without rubbing stinky fucking suntan lotion on u ur supposed to get skin cancer.

fucking drink milk its good fro you it has calcium o wait it has hormones. hormones bad limit ur milk fuck sake every god dam thing u do is gonna kill u one day

6. on a serious note, sitting around all the time is bullshit. that means that your shit is not together. get a hobby other than posting on GC and mastrubating. your body is there for you to use. it is capable of amazing feats if you train it properly. being fat and lazy is like being half dead. take it from a former fat lump turned boxer.

7. [quote name='"angstrom"']on a serious note, sitting around all the time is bullshit. that means that your shit is not together. get a hobby other than posting on GC and mastrubating. your body is there for you to use. it is capable of amazing feats if you train it properly. being fat and lazy is like being half dead. take it from a former fat lump turned boxer.[/quote]

..No...

8. It's official, everything kills you

9. ...including me :hide:

10. Fuck that I sit and watch netflix all day guess ima die with a blunt in my mouth and sores on my ass

11. Everyday some different entity spins it differently. One day coffee is bad, the next, if you drink 3 cups a day it will benefit you. Women should have a mammogram every year...but the exposure to X rays could increase cancer risk. We just get handled by the one paying the most for the ad time.....imo

12. [quote name='"Cali Smokes"']Fuck that I sit and watch netflix all day guess ima die with a blunt in my mouth and sores on my ass[/quote]

^^Like a FUCKIN BOSS!!!!!!!

13. My bday is in a week maybe I will be dead by then :cool:

14. being lazy and neglecting your body is indisputably bad

15. Seems like they gave up researching relevant issues for this shit.

awesome.

16. [quote name='"Cali Smokes"']Fuck that I sit and watch netflix all day guess ima die with a blunt in my mouth and sores on my ass[/quote]

tRUE THAT YOU PRETTY MOTHERFUCKER

17. What if we slouch 11 hours a day?

18. sitting on your ass all day, not healthy? I never would have thought of that.

19. ur sarcasm level is Superior.

20. Hahaha. Every damn thing you do affects your health. I'll get over it. Sitting lmao. Thanks for the laugh this early I needed it hahaha