Too Much Rain A Problem?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tokinbbgum, May 17, 2006.

1. Hello fellow tokers. I live in southwestern PA and I am growing 7 bubblegums 4 chronics, 2 afghani and one AK-47 plant all in pots with drainage holes. It has been raining for about 4 days now and is not supposed to stop for 5 more days and my plants have been outside for about 2 weeks now and most have their 2nd set of spiked leaves and I visited them today and the plants looked a little droopy and so to make a long story short should i do somethin to keep rain off them or let should i just let nature take its course.

2. I live in the NE ohio area and i was wondoring just the same thing.

3. Im with you in toronto except I planted the seeds last week.

4. I think everyone in midwest is with you. What a wet start to May. It is finally clearing were I am, so guys further east might be getting a break soon.

As for your question, I can't help you from experience but I personally am not worried about it. I am in a state that has natural hemp populations, so I figure if it can make it by itself our stuff should be able to make it too. Remember, it is a weed.

5. there's no such thing as too much rain when growing outdoors, but it is a problem with the lack of sunlight.

6. LOL, I wish it rained here in the summer. Hot and dry from mid-May until September.