TOO much pot!

Discussion in 'General' started by OldPork, Feb 21, 2008.

1. I'll tell ya, a couple of very modest summer grows, and bam...TOO MUCH POT! I have got about 10 unique strains from the stoniest indicas to the zippiest sativas and everything in between. And a boatload of it. What a fun hobby. Anyway I thought I would start a poll. HOW MUCH POT DO YOU HAVE STASHED AWAY?

2. Oh boy I'd love to have your troubles

I got nothing stashed away, I don't grow and I don't have money to burn on excess amounts of weed

3. well, if you want to get rid of some of it...... :D

4. Growing my own i usuallyh pull in between 1/2 to a lb every 4 weeks, and i dont sell so i always got a stash on hand.

5. Hmm. I picked up a zone of White Widow scraight from the grower about 2 hours ago, so I got a little less than that left. And I got a half pound of mids also.

6. An indoor gardener, eh? I found a few outdoor plants are all I need all year, plus the fact that the best smoke comes after a 4-5 month cure.... No need for me to pay those high electric bills...I just let the hot sun do it's job...

7. I picked an Oz or less....I have NONE...so it applied

8. one .3 gram nug left over a sour desil. its gonna be a lonnnnng two weeks

9. Sounds like something a LEO would ask.

You a pig man?

10. Paranoid much

11. lucky you.. i ve never had a bag bigger than a quarter.. man id love to grow =/

12. Yeah sorry SWIM has been doing drugs all day.

13. 10.45 lbs left over from.....

robbing the government.

14. i bet you guys wished you lived in a corn field like me?

15. [​IMG]

"I could make it happen!"

16. I smoked the last of my stash a few days ago.

17. These days i usually have around usually 2 ounces up to a few o's for consumption.

Back in the day it was bows and bows. A QP was a waste of my time.

18. I feel that shit homie, that Half of mids started out as a elbow.

19. When I have herb it's never usually more then a quad anymore. When I lived in Cali I'd have like a few ounces on me at a time usually.

20. I got about 2 ounces now. When harvest came in I was freaking out wondering where I can put it all so none got wasted lol its nice having tons of weed. Theres no way after growing it for a few years that I will ever buy it again its so dam expensive for how easy it is to get tons of dank weed. Most people dont realize how easy it is to get tons of weed for practically nothing but a few supplies.