Too much peruvian torch...can't sleep

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jcrampton, Oct 27, 2009.

1. I feel sick and I can't sleep and I won't stop tripping. I watched all the morning events unfold in a matter of seconds. Things that took hours, in seconds. Still happening:wave::confused::eek:HELP?!?!

2. Man, that's what you get for shoving Peruvian Torch in your ass!

LOL...

But you're a trooper. Don't you trip for like 3 days on that shit?

3. I can't handle that much...i'm going crazy...i think i watched mars volta video (televators?) like 100 times

4. that picture is just fuckin hilarious

5. #5 light green, Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
    no you don't trip for three days on it.

you'll be fine op, you shouldn't be tryin' to sleep on mescaline.

sounds like you got some potent cactus though, and that's always great! :D i hope you can look back on this experience and take in what the mescaline is teaching you.

since you can't sleep put on some music and start writing what comes to mind.

listen to this song, and enjoy yourself.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnTSmInzdr0"]YouTube - clouddead apt.a[/ame]

6. You can take benzos. Or, just sit it out and enjoy it.

7. that's usually what i do.

8. What you're experiencing actually reminds me a lot about what I had on my first shrooms experience. I expected to be able to go to sleep around 5:00. Well, the mushrooms were still going and that wasn't going to happen. This started to really bother me as I lay in bed and eventually I ended up having an anxiety attack from that and a few other things.

I later looked back on this a couple days later when talking to the friends I did them with and realized, what the fuck was I trying to sleep for? Why was going to sleep such a big deal at the time? So for my next experience with mushrooms, which happened recently by the way, I had decided I would not be able to sleep and would just stay up until I had come down completely.

Good Luck

9. yeah, there's usually no sleep whilst tripping on anything unless you have some sleep aids or benzos.

10. I had so many questions before I ate the P.T. Powder. Now everything has been answered but they were not the answers I was looking for and as I type I slowly begin to realize it is a continuous cycle. We are fucking .... I would like to be a part of the Garden

11. ^^

fucking love psychedelics! :p