Too much masturbation bad?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by alicedee07, Oct 7, 2008.

1. I found this website, I personally think a lot of it is bullshit. If you look at the about me section, he has no credentials and I don't even think he has references. Also, if too much masturbation is bad, one would have to conclude that too much ejaculation is bad and therefore guys having too much sex is bad even. Like I said, crock of shit but let me hear what you guys think.

http://www.ismasturbationbad.com/main.htm

2. lol... thats all i can say
    wow...

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. you can never masturbate too much....unless your doing it like all day everyday.. which i highly doubt anyone does....

4. There is a line between healthy, natural, masturbation, and obsessive masturbation.

You shouldn't be jacking off constantly, it doesn't even feel good if you do it too much, you'll just cum but there's no real orgasm...

5. OMG :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. this is fucking funny!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I've been masturbating about 1-2 times a day for over a year now. Since I have been masturbating so much, my penis has visibly shrunken in size in it's flaccid state, and it also doesn't feel like it used to.. it feels kind of hard, and rubbery now :(

I went to the doctors and he told me that i developed lymphangiosclerosis in my penis from yanking my crank too much :cool:

8. "According to my experience the strength that you loose in one masturbation, you recover it after not masturbatiing for 27 days. The 27 day period is not firm, it will vary on your age and your life style. If you are young and excercise regularly, the period will come down to 22 to 20 days. One's peak period is tha age of 22. Again this is only my observation."

27 days?! 27 hours is too long!!!

9. i don't know about all that..i had a friend who went to the hospital with severe pain in his balls and the doctor said one of them was twisting around, and that he should start masturbating at least once daily to prevent the problem lol.

10. ^^
    haha
    i wonder where he went to medical school

11. Haven't you ever heard of testicular torsion?

12. Lol, i usually get this from some good bud, not jerkin it. :confused::rolleyes:

13. i used to masturbate so much that i thought that i would rub my clit away. weird.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. gold..

15. are you a recovering sex addcit ? jk:rolleyes:

16. It's all practice.

17. Ok, I think a lot of what this guy said was bullshit, but honestly I think I'm starting to see some truth in some of it. Here are some other websites I found, a bit more credible websites:

http://www.herballove.com/article.asp?Art=216

http://www.prostate-massage-and-health.com/Mastrubation.html

Here is a somewhat Taoist view on masturbation/ejaculation, thought some of the dangers are exaggerated I think the ancient Taoist view on male ejaculation had some truth to it:

http://www.hps-online.com/tsy4.htm

So maybe the whole Taoist philosophy on males reaching orgasms without ejaculation really does have its benefits. Btw, does anyone practice this skill at all?

18. lmao at that page!

"You seem to forget things that you should remember. You become uncertain about many things. You can't remember dates and events exactly. You are not sure weather you have locked the door or not. You mind becomes a sort of uncertain. You think that you can not marry. It devastates your life."

I masturbate roughly once to three times a day and....no recorded problems haha :D

Must be some evangelicist or christian worried parent.

19. Actually, there's a tribe in Papua New Guinea, who believe that their tribe's semen supply is finite, a kind of "resource pool" if you will. There are things they can eat to help slow down the loss cum that they have accumulated......... by sucking cock. That's right. All the young boys in this tribe have to suck cock, but the worst part? They like it more than the guys who are getting sucked, because the guys who get sucked are LOSING THEIR SUPPLY and ONLY GETTING SEXUAL PLEASURE, whereas the fellators get a nice load of cum in their cheek..... No shit. Check it out. Or not.

20. The kid can't fap.

End of story.

Seriously, I know this guy back in school and all the other guys used to take the mick out of him because he'd never masturbated and he was 16 at this point. So he tried it out and it only lasted 10 seconds because he did it wrong...due to "helpful" instructions from his fellow classmates. He ended up punching himself in the stomach.