Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too much bud!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kiiara, May 18, 2010.

1. See you only posted that nug and we thought that's the "big" amount you were talking about.

Do you have a mason jar? Save it up and be grateful you have bud :laughing: unlike some of us. You can make some edibles too if you'd like. Maybe like half of the stash for edibles and the other half for smoking or something.

*edit* I need to be friends with your generous friend :D

2. Ok well you can mason jar it all up and smoke it at your usual rate.
    I wouldn't use it to 'make friends', I'd try making friends then smoking them out, rather than just using weed as a tool to make friends, might not attract the ones you want.

3. Cool. Thanks for the advice guys. I wasn't sure how long it would last but I store in air tightly in a cool dry place so I guess it will be fine?

4. Yep get yourself one of these:

[​IMG]

5. Oh perfect. That's what I was already using. Haha.

6. lol, 1/2oz is too much bud?

sorry, but this is just a stupid question. there is no such thing as too much bud.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Can I have some?

8. Read more carefully next time, she said it's 1/2 to 3/4 MORE than her regular stash. :smoking:

And to the OP, I hope you have a wonderful time. :p

9. #29 DaleGribble, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
    ^Came after the "more than regular stash". The "more than regular stash" part was about the nug pic.
    What is a reader to believe? Still no such thing as too much bud, especially if its not being trafficked.

10. Fair enough, although the concept of having too much bud is very subjective, what may be too little to one may be too much to another, ya dig?

11. This Aint Even Too Much

[​IMG]

Nothing Exceeds Like Excess...

12. I want to bury myself in that pile :)

13. make cannabutter. itll last a loooooooooooong time

14. Ha, who the hell do you think is under that pile right now? :wave:

Fire me up! :D

15. Ah, to remember back in the days of our innocent youthful past when we actually thought this was "a lot". :cool:

Nowadays, it's just a good weekend...:rolleyes:

16. Or one hell of a night! :rolleyes:

17. I'm only like 2 hours away, share it with me :)

A mason jar will keep it fresh for a while, so I'd say keep it and just enjoy not having to buy bud for a little while.

18. Thread moved / wrong section. Couldve just deleted it, be more careful.

19. I'm with this guy!! lol

Aw Diamond you're sweet for not deleting it :) thankss