Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too moist?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kittinger, Oct 16, 2009.

1. I picked up an ounce of some mids last night ($170 - NH). My hookup had a joint of the stuff rolled up and we hit that at her house. It did the job and had a pretty happy/funny high. Felt like an indica-dominant hybrid to me. Drove home still pretty high and started pulling it apart to put in my grinder in preparation for a vape session. The weed was very spongy - almost moist and was hell to grind. The taste of it out of the vape was weird - almost moldy tasting. I'm not sure, however, if I was just freaking myself out and imagined that off taste or whether there's a real problem.

Is there any definitive way to tell whether my weed was cured properly? If it has too much moisture in it?

Any help is most appreciated.

2. Well it sounds like it was not cured properly. It was probably rushed so it didn't have enough time. You can just let it air out and that will do the trick. For me I just leave the lid off of my jar for a few hours at a time and check it periodically so I don't let it get too dry. As for your mold concerns take a look at the mold topic that is stickied at the top of this forum. Look at the pics and compare. If it is a reliable connect then I doubt they would sell you moldy buds

3. Just leave it out in the open and it'll dry out and grind up easier.

4. Sounds like she soaked it in water to weigh it down.

5. probaly picked too soon and not dried

and 170 an O of mids?

6. Thanks, all. And yeah, $170/oz for mids in this area isn't ridiculous. For dank, I pay about $125 for a 1/4 oz.

7. oh in my area its 155 oz for dank

8. I hate you. :eek:

9. No it's not. 155/oz doesn't fly anywhere, and it sure doesn't fly anywhere in Florida. I've been all over.

10. oh yeah i forgot, im the one whos getting dank for 155 oz. Sorry if you dont have good hookups or get jipped bro

11. agreed.

12. Haha, oh kids these days. What are you like 14? Find some regs in your parents room and call it dank?

13. damn, you caught me:eek:

14. #15 sx420, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2009

How so? Maybe you're just not getting a good hookup. I have gotten a ounce for $25 but it was also from a friend i have known my whole life...

So just because you dont know people dosent mean others dont.

to the OP i would put it in a jar for a week or two and let it cure.

15. Of dank...? And adressing an area would mean it's a general price.

16. Yes, I dident see that he said area never mind. :eek: