Too many pigs around me

Discussion in 'General' started by TaylorSwift, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Man I live in a town that has too many fucking police. I don't live in a small town (100,00). every other car is almost a police car after say 10pm. Ive never been pulled over by them unless I was actually speeding, and thats all I been pulled over for.
    according to stats my town is safest in my state and was ranked #22 in the nation last year.

Anyone else live where its like this.

2. Youre Taylor Swift, surely you can get out of a ticket better than anyone else can?

3. when there's too many pigs around you've just gotta make some sausage :)

4. Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but stoner_lukas has one of the best pig complaints of all time (very understandable though)

Sorry I couldn't resist :(

5. +REP:hello: i spilled my ice tea

6. well I hope it wasnt infiltrated with sugar ;)

7. Nope I live in a busy city so there is just too much going on for cops to stalk drivers I do see em around once in awhile tho mostly at food places :p damn piggies

8. I've definitely seen more cops in chic fil a than at my window

9. I never said they harrass drivers, I said I have been pulled over only when I was speeding, and thats 15 over. There is just a lot of cops.

10. i live in a smallish town, about 30,000 people, pretty spread out and countryish
    cops here are just rediculous, especially when driving

they look for fucking anything to pull you over and will sometimes pull you over just for the fuck of it "oh yeah i saw your tags were expired" says a cop who was clearly in no position to see your tag

fucking horseshit man, they even catch the faintest whiff of weed or see the tiniest bit of red in your eye and your just as good as fucked!

11. I can relate!

Where I live now it's not so bad, a small city, and the cops don't actually seem too bad. For example, once I had one of my regular headlights out, so I used my brights instead, so I wouldn't get pulled over for the blown reg. headlight. Well, it turned out that I got pulled over for having the brights on, lol. They asked why and I told them. The decent part was that they didn't actually give me a ticket at all; they just told me to get the headlight replaced, because I COULD get a ticket. Not too bad. I guess enough shit happens in the city that the cops are not just looking to bust anyone for every little thing.

But I went to college in a small hick town nearby where the pigs were fucking terrible. Actually right after that story happened, I was in the college town and got pulled over right away and GOT the fuckin' ticket for the headlight being blown. Thankfully the ticket didn't count once I got it fixed, but the difference between the city and the hick town was clear -- the pigs in the boonies are just bored out of their stupid skulls, and dying to bust anybody for anything.

Driving to college each day, the whole highway was swarmed with the bastards hiding and waiting to catch people speeding. They even hid on top of overpasses and shot their laser guns down to catch people speeding; I didn't know cops even did that. It reminded me of little kids hiding and shooting toy guns at cars passing by. Fucking pathetic.

Then the whole town was just one long speed trap with ridiculously low speed limits, and I had to pass 4-5 pigs on the road just to get to the freakin' college each day. Forget about trying to relax on the way to school. If I had parked at a meter and it expired, I could expect a ticket within a few minutes, as they had nothing better to do than check parking meters up and down the streets every 10 minutes or so. Once I typed a paper all night, and got a ticket for having my car parked on a residential street during some hours of the night that it was illegal to park there, with NO SIGNS stating the illegal hours. The bitch at the court house said it was a town law, so no signs were required on the streets. She said there were probably signs when you entered town, but I never saw ONE while I went to school there for 3 yrs. So much bullshit! I'm glad to be out of that hick shit.

12. I never said they did harass drivers I said they stalk drivers you know like when they tail you and check up your plates etc

13. Just gotta step ya game up.

Don't just drive around with a lot of dirty in the car. Look twice as hard for cops and pay extra attention when driving. I wouldn't recommend driving drunk either..that many cops are bound to see you swervin eventually.

14. you got my hopes up for a minute there. i wouldve asked you to smoke out and then asked you to marry me had you been the real taylor swift... but sadly you arent.:(

15. Were you raised in a barn??? :rolleyes:

16. I can't go anywhere without seeing cops. They are everywhere at all times. The piggies around here are assholes, too. Power-hungry former victims of high school bullies who treat their badge like a crown. I, on the other hand treat their badges like.... target practice. (to clarify, I'm not saying I go around shooting cops, just their discarded badges from my local pawn shop) :smoke:

17. ^^^ this

Move to a big city and blend in, follow all traffic rules and you will never get pulled over. at least i havent. I havent been pulled over once. been driving for about 7 years.