Too many people...

Discussion in 'General' started by plaksa5, Jul 30, 2012.

1. We can't talk about psychedelics or anything really (drug related) except weed and alcohol. So when people say "unmentionable" just assume its fun shit.

2. That's odd. Would it be a dumb question to ask why? Good thing to know though I guess

3. HAHA I bet that post made absolutely zero sense to you.
    I'm sure you read the rules and all, but we're not allowed to mention anything other than alcohol and weed on here. So if anything else needs to be suggested, we refer to said thing as "unmentionables". You'll notice the term thrown around here and there. On a lot of forums they don't care much about anything that you say, but here we try to focus solely on our love for weed. Hahah. I think it's what makes the community special.

Edit: "So when people say "unmentionable" just assume its fun shit."
    -The way that you worded that made me crack up so hard. hahaha

4. Yeah, OP, if you're planning on sticking around, you should definitely familiarize yourself with the rules so you don't end up in trouble.

The signature restrictions are in there too. Yours doesn't quite fit at the moment. ;)

5. For legal purposes.
    The admin of the site specifically stated that talk of other drugs is prohibited. (its actually a pretty recent thing)

6. Mine?

7. No, sorry, OP's. I knew I should have been more clear there. :p

8. Yikes :eek: :eek: ... I just had a few clips so I'm gonna go read those rules now :smoke:

9. *phew* I didn't save my other sig so that would've been disastrous.

10. I'm on the computer now (not the mobile app) so I can see your signature finally... kick ass. I need to make some photoshop-savvy friends.

11. So do I!
    I've been rockin' the same sig for far too long, I get bored of them pretty fast. Too bad Swich hasn't been around to hook me up :(

12. There are plenty of photoshop-savvy folks making free sigs for people in the Artist's Corner forum. I've made some sigs for people myself from time to time. :smoking:

13. I actually love [appreciating] art. My skills blow so badly that my art actually subtracts skill from the rest of the world every time I paint/draw something, but I like looking at other people's creations. Especially when I'm smacked. I'll check out that forum, I haven't been over there yet. If you run out of things to do and want a challenge though, hit me up :D

14. I started a thread a little bit ago in the Artist's Corner with sigs! ... I read the rules and I don't get what's wrong with my sig yet :confused:

15. I haven't read the rules in forever but I think you can EITHER have an image OR text. And you have both. Maybe that's the issue, I refuse to read the rules ever again though. I'm not a lawyer. Why would I read rules.

16. It must be within 300x125 pixels (yours is 394x137) and you can only have either an image, text, or a quote, you can't have a combination of any of those.

Don't shoot the messenger, but you might end up with a warning if a moderator catches it. ;)

17. This forum is fucking dope.
    Even if you dont know anybody. if you stick around, you'll start getting recognized and youll start recognizing people

18. I haven't been here long but I already recognize the forum regs. It's pretty easy to pick them out from the randoms.

19. Ahh, I didn't think to check that. I made these a while ago and have no idea what they are.... That means none of the sigs in my Artist's Corner thread are even useable. Oops.

20. Post count?

But nah, totally I know what your saying. It's weird you kinda of develop personalities towards people you see post alot.