too many nutrients?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ClubBlitz, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Does anyone know what would happen if i used ever one of the "advanced nutrients" nutrients during the growth cycle instead of just certain ones?

2. ya crying and lots of it there is a reason for the stages of nutes plants need way diff nutes at different times to be healthy.

3. Id obviously only give the plants the nutrients at the recommended times but advanced nutrients groups their supplemental nutrients in groups of three. But they all seem to do different things so besides the risk of high ppm. I see no risk in trying all the nutrients

4. ok sorry ya that well be fine, they want you to use all there products and its normal to want to use them all but its up to you and how much you want to spend the 3part is all you need the rest is just for that little extra at the end. and i wouldn't just go by the recommendations for amounts of nutes set by the company they play it safe. to really dial it in you'll need a ppm or tds meeter and a way to check ph of course if you are just going by how much to put in a gallon to get what they want it could be way off high or low.