Too many leaves and tops

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JadedEarth, May 1, 2012.

1. Hello friends this is my first grow and im using organic soil and organic ferts, low stress training under 90W 4band LED (Fish Emulsion etc. please dont tell me to change grow methods i prefer naturals like fish guts) my girl is in week 5 and looks beautiful but it seems that i may have a problem. on week 2 i gave her a full dose of fish emulsion to stimulate nitrogen. Although i cannot post pic at the moment i will describe what is happening. Soon after ferting many new stems(tops?) and leaves began sprouting from the main stem which is horizontal to the soil. the plant is now quite a thick bush with dark green foliage. it is only about 8 inches tall but has 8 different tops which are covered in various sized leaves. the leaf nodes are only about and inch or so apart and each node is boasting 3/4 leaves. it is so thick in some parts that light doesn't even reach the lower leaves. what should i do?? prune it? flush the soil? leave it alone? Hopefully i will have pics up soon

please give me advice :eek:

2. If your gona trim get rid of the bottom section because they are the ones that get less light but id just let it grow bro how it is if its already bushy