Too Many Flowers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheRussiah, Feb 13, 2009.

1. More pics more pics. :devious:

Attached Files:

2. Agreed. Let some light get to the bottom branches to reduce popcorn. I prefer popcorn myself. It makes hash come out better.

3. Yea, it was definitely a lesson learned. But I'm sure I can find something to do with it. :rolleyes:

4. I still recommend holding out until like march 20 at the earliest.

5. Gonna wait on the flush for a little bit, but was in the store and this caught my eye... Don't think i needed this much though :p

Attached Files:

6. Here are a few zoomed in pics of the trichomes. Kinda getting a little antsy about starting this flush.

Attached Files:

7. OH MY FUCKING GOD BRO!!! I just wanna eat em!! Should be ready to dry by the time i get back in the area!!!!!

*HIGH FIVE*

8. Trichomes is good! :D

9. *HIGH FIVE* indeed

10. Next time try a hps light for flowering and you will get much denser and bigger buds.

11. Metal halides produce more resinous buds apparently.

I've used 400w halide only for flowering and it produced big, dense and very resinous buds.
    I know the HPS put's out more lumens and the spectrum is more suited to flowering but this to my mind, should only result in slightly larger buds. Not "much" larger and denser. I doubt it.

12. #52 TheRussiah, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    I may end up introducing some cfl's into the mix, but overall i've been happy with the halide. It's a first time grow, and I've learned soooo much since the beginning.

13. Nice plant, but let her go longer. It'll be worth the wait and weight.lol

14. Yeah agreed. Give it at least 10 days BEFORE you start a 10 to 14 day flush... at least

15. Baba booey!!
    Baba booey!!

Attached Files:

16. looking delicious, good job

17. Sorry haven't been posting much, but here's some pics to tide ya over.....

Attached Files:

18. I see your herbalism is maxed out, good job.

19. HAHA... thank you thank you

20. Your plant still looks like its got a goood while before you should start flushing it, seriously. You should wait probably 2-3 more weeks before you flush, trust me with that sativa, the longer you wait the more potent and TRIPPY those buds will be.
    Most of the trichomes look clear to me. Maybe a few cloudy.