Too Many Flowers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheRussiah, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Impressive; Ought to end up with some very nice cola's as thick as they are this soon.
    Congrats, and keep us updated as your kids get bigger.,,

2. I really don't know why I put that... must have been stoned:smoking:. Its actually a 500w Metal Halide.

3. #23 TheRussiah, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    Soo... the missus has finally made me have to act. I'm beginning LST on the "little" lady and was hoping to get a little advice from you guys. I know it's pretty late in the game to start this, but desperate times..... This is a first day photo, and I want to know if I've started out by pulling too hard, or not enuf. I've also included some updated photos. Be aware these are just the branches the but they are soooo beautiful. They are starting to fill out real nice.

Attached Files:

4. thats a good start but she will lean more just tighten your string for the next few days...
    it will help the hwole plant fill in....;)

5. Thanks for the help... I'll post the next stage after a few days.

6. subscribed

7. Not much to say here but... WOOT!

Attached Files:

8. She has not gone to long, the buds have alot of develpment left, If you see floral brackes singeled and side by side giong up on the top of your buds ,,That will be too long, shes prabably a sativa, shes tall, let her go for three maybe four or more weeks atleast from what I can see.

9. hold up rush I just saw the other pic , and I take back the four weeks She looks pretty close

10. In the next few days I plan on beginning the final flush.

11. That plant doesn't look very done to me. It looks like you have a lot more time for those buds to fill out. In my fairly inexperienced opinion.

I'd expect you to flower that plant for at least two months.

12. I'm going to wait another week before I begin the flushing process. After a 2 week flush, she should be about ready for harvest

13. Kudos to you and your magnificent looking lady!! I can only hope that mine will look as good. :D

14. I reckon another 4 weeks minimum but longer if possible. Going to be some trippy smoke.

15. Sick ski mask man!

wait... i mean real nice nugs. they have very sexy little afros:hello:

and as stated already. no such thing as too many buds lol

16. damn nice plant man... it's the size of a fucking christmas tree!!! thats alot of bud! I am kinda having the same problem you had with space... had 6 plants going in a grow box and one turned out to be female... by that time they were getting big and after the males were removed the female took off!!

17. I've honestly never seen so many hairs on any plant.

18. I remember the last time I had too many flowers. Just relax, it's going to be ok. Hang in there man.JK Nice pics, thats a big bitch!

19. there for a second i thought you said too many flowers...

20. great looker but i see your indoor i think ? well i noticed you didnt top her young i highly suggest everyone that reads this to experiment with the FIM technique " fuck i missed "
    and a couple weeks before flowering you gotta trim that bottom, a lot pain in the ass popcorn