Too. Many. Females. UPDATE ON PAGE 2. ANOTHER UPDATE ON PAGE 3, YOU CURIOUS WEIRDO

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by figarofigaro, Sep 22, 2012.

1. I shunned the world this summer, didn't answer my phone and just relaxed by myself.

I emerged for my first college semester and people started hitting me up when I started getting more social... and I have like 4 options and I dunno what to do

1. Girl who lives 6 hours away upstate (We had a thing in the past) She called me drunk last night and she wants me to stay the night one weekend at her dorm

2. Jewish sexually-repressed daddy's girl who lives 45 minutes away (she likes it rough, and anal is a good possibility)

3. My next door neighbor

4. My best-friends next door neighbor (who's like his sister.. might be messy) who comes home on the weekends from college sometimes

I don't think I want a relationship right now, but I'm pretty sure if they're willing we could have some fun.

Dunno what to do.

Don't say all 4, because that's realistically not possible

2. Jewish girls; I love Jewish girls.

Forget about the girl from the past that never is a good play.

3. Um neighbor just for convenience

4. Gotta go w/ next door neighbor. Most convenient if you're just trying to bust a nut.

5. Then she is always around >_>

6. I knew somebody was going to say it.

I'm glad it was you though, Crunge.

:hello:

7. It was actually a pretty good relationship.

It was a good childhood friendship and we just started making out and shit in high school

It didn't end messy, it just ended

8. [quote name='"figarofigaro"']

I knew somebody was going to say it.

I'm glad it was you though, Crunge.

:hello:[/quote]

I do what I can...

9. See; nonetheless you have history so it is likely that she would be pursuing something aside from hookups.

10. don't bust nuts wear you eat.

my vote goes with the jewish girl.

11. Well, lemme explain some more

She's "dating" some guy that goes to my community college right now. Not technically dating, but they talk everyday and what not.

But she hears about him hooking up with other girls and she doesn't like it obviously, but she can't do anything about it...

So I think she's slowly trying to feel me out, see if I could become something more... But even so, it's the same situation! Living 6 hours away.

So hookups are probably the only thing that would work right now.

• Like Like x 1

12. Good idea. :wave:

13. the Jewish girl. Any girl freaky in bed is worth driving 45 minutes for.

14. Yeah that's the last thing you want if you're just looking to bust a nut. You want to do that with out of town girls, someone who's not in your face all the time.

15. 2 erryday all day

16. Ughh but the Jewish girl like freaked out when I told her I haven't been to Temple in over 6 years.

Like, I'm not looking to marry you, jewish girl... do you want me to give you the D or not?

17. Do they really all wear those little hats to Temple?