Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too many edibles, awesome trip

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SprSonicChronic, Jun 17, 2012.

1. For people who say you can't trip on weed, you have never ate too many edibles. :p

This morning I got a quarter ounce of cheese and figured since I have a good amount of bud now I'm gonna eat the last of my canna oil. I had 3 and a quarter doses or so left of it and figured I throw it in some yogurt and eat it!

Tasted like asshole. Pure. Fucking. Anus. But I ate it anyway. Forced myself not to vomit and sat back till it hit!

I wouldn't call it a mistake cause the whole high was great. Granted there were sections that got a little dicey (ie. paranoia, hearing things) but the expirence was great!

Gettin a little too stoned for my own good on my day off :cool:

I peaked for almost 8 hours... The whole high lasted probably almost 12 hours I think.. Maybe more, who knows I was stoned! It was awesome!

Defiantly doing this again. Awesome recipe worked like a charm and didn't take longer then 40 minutes to do!

2. i needa get in on this shit.

3. You won't regret it :p

4. #4 Jezn, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    i've got a similar story.

this one time i made an edible out of about 6g of bud of about 5 different strains i used for a tincture. Cause i couldn't squeeze all the alcohol out i assumed there probably would be a small amount of potency left. I let the alcohol evaporate, tested a little bit in my vaporizer and saw i still got a few puffs. So i tought, why not try to get the most out of my bud and use this in some oil?

So i made it into canna-coconut oil. I didn't expect much of it cause the pile of weed looked ridiculously small, but i really mean ridiculously small, it looked like 2, maybe 3 joints worth, if that. I made the oil and consumed it all at once, expecting to get a 4/10 high out of it at most.

Boy was i wrong! To my great surprise i got up to an 8/10 really fast when going to a friends place by bike. My heart started racing and i even got a little uncomfortably high for an hour i peaked an i was at 10/10 (may even be the highest i have ever been), but fresh air helped a lot. After that i plateaued to an 8-9/10 but this time i felt really, really fucking comfortable ( i was probably getting used to being that high:D). It was the first time i got such a profound bodyhigh and i felt great for the next 5hrs, whole experience lasted about 7h. Waves of pure awsome rushed over my body but mainly in my legs. Being high for me is mostly a sensation in my face-area (if that makes sense), i do get bodyhighs but to a far less extent. I never even knew a bodyhigh could feel that nice without making you sleepy.

I brought my vape over to said friends place, needless to say i didn't even bother plugging in in :p I would very much enjoy such a high again, but it's hard to achieve such a nice bodyhigh without getting sleepy or feeling so much of a headhigh that you barely notice the bodyhigh. Anyone got any tips for a more bodyhigh, but not-sosleepy experience?

tl;dr: everybody should try a large dose of edibles at least once.

5. go get a tolerance and stop "tripping" on weed. -

6. i don't believe he is referring to 'tripping' in the same way people do when they take lsd or shrooms. He's not talking about fullblown visuals or anything, just slight paranoia and audio-hallucinations. I don't experience this anymore, but i also had a short period in my smoking career where i used to hear stuff that (probably) wasn't there too.

Some people just call being that/too high tripping.

7. [quote name='"HighStateToke"']go get a tolerance and stop "tripping" on weed. -[/quote]

Worst. Advice. Ever.
    That's stupid egotistic shit.

8. Oh man, I had a very trippy high once. My cuz and I took bong hits of kief and hash and we kept taking hits until we just couldn't anymore.

Shit was extremely psychedelic. I was couchlocked and spent the better part of two hours staring at a Nestea bottle on the table because it was beautiful. Haha

9. I've seen the sky turn to fractals on just weed, was my 5th time smoking. I was also drunk and it was 3am.

10. Its funny you said this cause I was on the phone when my edibles hit. Felt like they all hit me at once! Hahaha it felt like the phone was melting into my face.. All tingly and shit I thought it was funny as hell

11. 9 pb bud cookies down the hatch at once it was more narcotic then anything though just lay on the bed and close my eyes best body high too:D

12. my first edible was one of the most intense experience ever. it was a lollipop from humbodlt, red and reeked of weed. the earth was fucking shaking haha.

13. sounds great ^^^

14. SprSonic, what recipe did you use if you dont mine me asking? I'm getting into mainly only edibles since even vaping irritates my sinuses/ears, and I love the fact I can reach levels my friends never do with their daily toking. I just need to get over the fact it requires a bit more effort to produce what I need to get high haha.

15. It did require a little bit of work on my part to do. But I'll gladly explain what I did. I took about 1/8th and ground it up really good. I put it into my oven at 170F for 10 minutes (I learned now that this is NOT the right decarb temp and time but whatever). After my botched decarb I put my weed into a glass jar with some oil in it. Just enough oil to cover all my weed. After that, I let it sit for 24 hours. I would put it into my freezer until frozen solid then take it out and thaw it. And repeat. I think this freezing and thawing kinda forced the oil in and out of the bud and make it a little more potent. So after all that! I took the oil with the herb still in it and put it in a cup cake dish. I baked at 335F for 30 minutes. I was in a rush but whatever it still worked like a mother fucker! Strain out the plant material and shit then you're golden!

I must warn you. While the oil still has the herb in it it DOES SMELL like weed. If you got rents around I'd recommend you keep it away from em.

And it does taste like complete ass unless mixed in yogurt or a smoothie. I did both of these. Smoothie worked the best. It hit me pretty quick too. Usually it takes me almost 2 hours to get hit with the high. This took just about 45 minutes. Maybe closer to 30.