Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too many coincidences when baked

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jetlife92, Jan 2, 2013.

1. I get that shit too ! Shit is weird and actually happens more often then yah'd think but still its fucking trippy

2. This thread is very interesting.

I was talking to a schizophrenic guy when he wasn't having an episode and was "normal". I asked him what it felt like when he first went into psychosis and he told me "The best way to describe it is coincidences, it's hard to explain but thats the best way I can explain it"

Weed brings out schizophrenia, and I'm starting to wonder it schizophrenia is actually something far more than we know it is, maybe they are able to tap into a part of the mind we can't scientifically comprehend yet. Maybe weed has that same effect too, some sort of psychic ability or something. Though I am using the term psychic really loosely here.

Omega369 :wave:

3. now for me when i was still a young grass-smoker, for some odd reason i was able to get VERY high off of one hit, during which i said "man i hope my parents dont call" and wont you know it they call THAT SECOND!!!

4. This is going to sound dumb, but I think it unlocks a part of our brain that knows what could or will happen. We only use like 13% of our brain. And the sleep thing I'll dream about some random motherfucker I havent thought about in years and I'll see them the next day or they'll call. The human mind is some crazy shit

5. haha this thread is hilarious

6. Like when i left some money on my bed side table, and my mother without telling me borrowed it. I had a twisting turning sensation in my stomach, something had happened and i found out she borrowed my money its what i thought. I never worry about my money or think about mum borrowing it. Weird.

EXPLAIN THIS. A person is looking at you and you randomly turn and look directly at them.

7. Well your eyes are a window to your soul they say, so someone is glaring their soul in your direction your soul senses it and throws it back. I feel like I just bullshitted a school essay. Lol

8. mate that shit is definitely straight up

9. One time back in highschool me and 2 other guys took his bong back into the woods to smoke, right when we where getting really Stoney these 2 dudes just popped out of nowhere and they had more weed! Like right as we ran out and they just hooked us up and then left and I have no idea what actually happened to this day like who they where or anything

10. Why on earth would you ever watch that shit Op?

11. One time I dreamt about a bus driver sm

12. One time I dreamt of a bus driver smoking a cigarette
    on the bus 2 days later I saw a fucking bus driver smoking a cig out
    the window.

13. bored as fck

but i don't mind staring and kim's ass and kourtney's face for an hour

14. Pineapple Express [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. Thanks man, I try.