Too many cigarettes

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Lawdawg, Apr 24, 2016.

1. To start off let me tell you about myself so you know.
    I am23. I started smoking cigs and MJ about 2 years ago.
    I smoke MJ every day using desktop vapes, dry herb in bongs and medical dabs I get from cali.

I also go through about 2-4 packs a week of cigs. For a week now I'm down to about a pack a week. But sometimes I have days where I destroy a pack in a day.

My problem is when I smoke MJ I cough like a B**** sometimes over the slightest rip or even from vaping. Then sometimes I can fill the chamber on 18 inch bong (daily driver) and not cough one bit.

I believe it to be the cigs. Is that even possible?
    I don't ming giving up cigs. I know it won't be easy. But if it's fucking up my smoke sessions then I can say goodbye to them in a second. Plus It will definitely be a healthier choice.

Anyone able to shed some light? Thanks in advance. Negative people can dip now.

Peace!

PS. If interested I've got a white widow and black jack grow currently in the early flower stages. Nirvana seeds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. avoid writing ads into yer posts they get mad bout that
    and yes you should quit ciggarettes

3. Not trying to ad. Just informing what I'm using.

I've decided I need to quit. I just hope my choking subsides. Thanks

4. I can't give you a definite yes or no. But I can tell you that I smoke almost identical to you, and have times that I can barely smoke herb. And other times, I don't cough at all. It could be related to the cigs for sure

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. It truly sucks at times. I just wish I knew for sure. Not knowing much about the side effects when I started and just doing it. Bad choice on my part.

6. Might as well quit cigs. Spending money to kill yourself... And there is no doubt it isn't good for your lungs.

I recently quit, but i smoked black n milds

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yea well put. It's hard to not desire it when my buddy always smokes. It's cool though. Some MJ will suffice. Congrats though n good luck

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yea it took me way to long to get the will power to overcome the urges.

I do a lot of things to be healthy, while at the same time I spend more money on smoking. I got to thinking, I could go hog wild on health instead of smokes.

So I got to the point, the biggest thing I can do for my health is stop smoking, and saving a shitload of money. My girl has inflammation/pain and we smoked together, so I also quit so she could quit.

Now I am working on a serious anti-inflammation and healing regime.

Anyway, good luck to you as well.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wow well hats off to you. It gives me another perspective to view things..

funny you mention saving money vs buying smokes. But applying it toward the your health is a jump.

Guess I need a get my ass in gear and start hitting the gym again.

Cheers brother.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Buy a kettlebell and the 'gym' will always be sitting in your house staring at you if you make the excuse of not going to the gym.

Cheers to you and your health

• Like Like x 1
  11. Just warning you when you quit your lungs become a lot worse for a while, like pains and coughing all the time but that fades the longer you stop for.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wow that's news, I've read that your body starts recovering as soon as 48 hours after stopping.
    As if the wheezing in the early AM isn't uncomfortable enough along with my sinuses.
    Thanks for the heads up

13. Did a project in my dental class about cigarettes, you should consider quitting brother!

• Like Like x 2
  14. I've decided too today bro believe me.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yeah I think it's to do with your lungs cleaning themselves, the few times I tried quitting I would get pains in my lungs and I'd cough out black flem (which I assume is tar). I hope you have better luck than me quitting.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I cough a lot less and have less flem... Interesting you have the opposite...

I wonder if there is a difference between BnM and cigarettes in this effect.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I see. I get alot of flew already when I smoke. It's proably just trying to purge out all the bad buildup. I'll keep at it though. Thanks.

18. :)

• Like Like x 1