Too late to start?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by rfox77, Sep 4, 2008.

1. #1 rfox77, Sep 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2008
    Hey, Ive just gotten really excited about the prospect of growing my own weed, but is it too late to start now? I live in memphis and have property in east tn, and north ms. Im also looking for a good strain that doesnt grow too high but produces well. How noticeable are the plants in general? Thanks

2. cannabis is a seasonal plant that starts vegetation in the spring and flowers in the fall. just start your project once spring time rolls around. get an early start. thats what im doin

3. Ok, thanks. I probably need to scout out spots for next year and gain some knowledge to get a good crop

I'm Fuckn stoned

4. yeah dude im south of you and its just a bit too late. sorry bro

5. if its possible, start them inside under small flourescents and sex them. that way your not caring for male plants. you can also clone the females after you put them back into the vegetative state. go to google videos and type in stoned free guide to growing cannabis. a half hour long vid will show you the basics of growing and indoor growing as well. peace

6. i was in the same situation as you because the deer ate my 5 outdoor plants and it was too tate to start over and i was thinking i was going to have to wait it out another winter when my friend gave me a beautiful sativa girl. She is begining to flower and i am happy as hell. :smoke:

7. I'm in Memphis also and you need to wait till spring. But you can start them inside. Thats what I did a long time ago.

8. Start as early as you can - sow your seed indoors if you like, give them loads of fluorescent light, and plant out as soon as there is no danger of frost. The more time they have for vegetative growth, the better the yield.
    Good luck.

9. id sex them first. then take clones from the females after you re veg.

10. how big were your plants when they were savagely murdered?

11. #11 arroganttwat, Sep 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2008

Yes, but a newbie starting his first grow probably won´t know how to clone.

12. Yes, it would be a lot to learn at once. I didn´t even try to clone until about my third grow - still don´t get a 100% success rate.