Too late to start plant outside?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by high.hippie, Jun 18, 2006.

1. It would be my first grow, so i plan on using bagseed. I was just wondering if the conditions will be ok to start outdoor growing. i live in central illinois. also, any outdoor grow guides that you guys could reccomend? thanks.

2. thats a hard one but you should make sure you give it at least 3 months before your first frost. if you cant make three months (preferably more) I wouldnt. hope i helped

3. i live in ga it doesnt get cold till nov.

4. You have left it very late.

5. live n learn ........ bagseed........... if it doesnt work earlier is better next year

6. Yes it has now become too late for good seeds for this year.

But you will probably ignore my advice and keep asking lots of people the same question.

Most newbies do.

7. Would you say it is too late for Greenhouse growing in the UK?

I just ordered some seeds online.

Cheers.

8. im planting some tomorrow anyways.

9. I have already responded to this thread. But most of the newbies ignore what they are told and just ask the same question again.
    I am coming to the conclusion that grasscity is a waste of time.

10. If hes using bag seed it doesnt realyl matter does it?

He can get some experience even if it isnt going to thrive.

Makes no difference to him, and certainly not to you if he loses a few bagseeds.

11. Someone else also responed with the other answer however:
    <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1045646" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>RedTag</TD><TD class=alt2>thats a hard one but you should make sure you give it at least 3 months before your first frost. if you cant make three months (preferably more) I wouldnt. hope i helped</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Since when are you the all knowing god that everyone should listen to :rolleyes: ? I'm not saying this other guy is either, but he at least explained why he thought his answer was right.

Just to clarify high hippie, please don't take my response as an answer supporting the three month thing, I know very little about growing and I'm not here to give you an answer, just to help you choose with a more open mind.

In my opinion, if its just bagseed and it didnt run you too much money, I would plant half and try some different things with them and see what happens. If they work out then great, if not then you have the other half to plant next year and you will have learned alot and they should turn out quite nice.

12. i have plants in the ground already growing that just got their 5 leaves will i get any bud? i like 40 minutes north of the US/Candian border