Too late to grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MrFlops, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I live in NY and started germinating seeds the other day and planned on putting them in cups today, but im reading in here it might be too late to grow (which i was afraid of). So is too late for an outside grow ?

And ive also seen some talk of autos, would i be able to grow those or is it too late as well. If i order them now i should get em in a couple weeks

2. I know your pain I live close to the region as well and its too late unfortunately for anything big but if its not too much trouble, depending on what your situation is Id still throw some in the ground! :D

3. It's extremely late my friend. Many of us are starting to JUST show sex, and flowering will begin. You're plants will not have much time to veg then flower. Even for a small harvest.

4. Have a friend in NY the latest to plant outdoor would have been 3 weeks ago...

5. You still can, if you take a much, much reduced yield as a consequense.
    Also keep in mind the humidity which will have great effect on the process a few weeks from now- it might ruin that small yield you have.
    My auto's were pretty late too this year- they went in the soil at the 5th of july and they're stil in the veg period, none of them showing sex.
    Indoors you can grow these strains from seed to harvest in 10 weeks- outside it's a different ballgame. I've had auto's outside that reached 1.30m and took more than 4 months to go into flowering (which it did for over 5.5 weeks before I had to harvest because of the moist air; it was late into the fall already...