Too late to grow in New England?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by diac, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Hi everyone,

This is my first time growing and I was wondering if it is to late to begin planting outdoors? (as it is the end of june and I live New Hampshire :confused:).

Thanks a bunch,
    D

2. I personally don't think so.

Right around august first, the lighting will be about 12/12

(search Google for "sunrise sunset times")

So if u plant now, that gives like 1 month veg, and then all of august for flower until it gets too cold. o shit u said new england, so that means it gets cold like September right? So that gives you onlyh 30 days flower before it gets too cold. Well if u have a 45 day flowering plant you might get lucky, all depends on the weather and speed of your crop. i would try it.

3. Hey DIAC -

Here is a post from last year that I posted about planting late and the results I got.....

So start your seed soon and you can do fine with some bud for the long New England winter.....

Kisses -
    Hott

4. Hey Mike -

Not quite right with your light times for New England..... On Aug 1st in the middle of New England there is still 14 hours 35 minutes from sunrise to sunset..... You can cut 1 hour & 15 minutes of time a day that is concidered twilight (1/2 of that time in the AM and 1/2 in the PM) So that gives you still 13 hours and 20 minutes of light time a day on Aug 1st..... (NOTE --> Mountains / trees and other things can block light from getting to your plants so take that in to account!)

Kisses -
    Hott

5. Thanks a bunch Hott :hello: