Too late for Florida?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by King_Bong, Sep 6, 2009.

1. I've been interested in growing for some time, but I know very little about it. I was wondering if I could grow 2 or 3 small plants in my backyard. The first freezes around here are usually in late November or December. I'm not looking for any wonderful chron plants, I would be happy with any quality of bud. Is it possible to grow a few scrappy plants in Florida in a 70-80 day period?

2. I have the exact same question. Im in the central florida area and ive heard we have nearly an all year grow season, except for around december or so as you said. if anyone knows please answer!

3. I guess it would depend on strain, what ever you plant will go in to flower as some as it can.
    I've seen a plant in FL, in the spring that went in to flower before it was 1 foot tall.:eek:
    I'm by no means an expert ( Student, holds a little water), someone may have a little more experience who could better answer your question.

4. Im from central florida also. and if ur looking to grow outdoors...that might be a problem. Idk about where ur at, but here, it rains almost every day so growing outside might now be the best idea.