Too hot

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Malikswann20, Aug 3, 2022.

1. I’m in north east / New England I hear you. It’s either heat or ac bills
    This last winter was very difficult on hearing the room when lighted were off it was -10* for a lot of the grow

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. #22 Rapchiks, Feb 3, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2023
    Wow, young and beautiful! It is a pity that they are yellow, the sign is not healthy. Have you ever thought that perhaps the problem can be in the air conditioner? I don't know what area you have with these beautiful plants, but in ac o general you need to look at the possibility of conditioning your area. Perhaps conditioner scored and doesn't cool well! Have you contacted the service?

3. Summer poses challenges with bugs and heat so I avoid growing between June and early September. That allows for 2 grows per year and for me that's more than enough. My current plant should finish in 4-5 weeks.

4. Yep thats pretty much how I'm running right now, im about 5-6ish weeks from this lot finishing(4 plants) and I've got 2 clones vegging to be put into flower once these 4 finish up..then ill be good to go till next fall..ill miss them months in between but u gotta do what u gotta do..its alot of work to chance losing a crop..and I grow for the fun of it not to be stressing over conditions..lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1