Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too high too easily :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ely Serra, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Hi,
    so as the title says it, I get wayyy too freaking high everytime i smoke weed and it is a problem (I know some people actually enjoys that but i don't). I smoke 1-2 times a week.

Usually, I roll joints (i love to roll joint even though sometimes i don't smoke them i just give them to my friends) and i never smoke them whole alone (always with a friend or two or even three). But, the thing is that even if I take 2-3 puffs, I JUST SKIP INTO AN OTHER DIMENSION EVERY TIME. I have problem with my communication, i feel like my life is in 10 frames per second, i have trouble remembering the night, i see shapes appearing on the walls and i am in a constant feeling of Déjà Vu. I hate that since i can't really feel "calmed", "relieved"... I'm always giggling of laughter and saying random shit. One time i felt like i was in a WW2 battlefield even though it was just butter boiling on the pan near me...

I can't smoke less because only one puff of a joint/glass makes me this high... WHATEVER WEED I SMOKE.
    I also can't try weed with less THC levels because i get what i get (weed is still illegal here in Canada). I grew weed for the first time recently (harvest of around 3 ounces) and my friend who smokes every day says "that shit is bomb". I didn't try it because I DONT WANT TO GET THAT HIGH.

Any tips?

2. Try smoking in micro doses aka 0.1g and build your tolerance up and try an energy drink/coffee while smoking helps you mellow out more man :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. You'll come to find that as a blessing in disguise. I'd say, get a bowl (joints are too large really), and just take a puff whenever you feel like it. It'll save you weed and all your friends with tolorabces through the roof will be jealous how easy it is for you to get good and toasty.
    It's supposed to be fun/relaxing, it's not a pissing contest to see who can do the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Tough one. What are your eating habits? Eating before you smoke combined with a energy drink like a red bull or my personal fav, 5 hour energy drink will help you stay in control. Only other thing I can recommend is vaping which may have a lesser effect on you and give you more control over dosing. You could take like 2 puffs and then cut it off until you are ready to use it again once you feel comfortable.

5. If you can't enjoy smoking even just a tiny bit why would you want to keep doing it

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I just hope to build my tolerence and feel high, but not to a point where i can't remember a night and talk to anyone because i can't think straight. I don't drink alcohol, so in parties i need a way to get the fun going with my friends, but i always end up being fucked up and it screws my nights. I could smoke weed everyday, but i often back down because i don't want to be too high.

8. Actually every time i end up smoking is when i am with friends, (i see them every night almost). So I eat around 6PM then when we smoke it is around 10-11PM. So, when we are high as hell, we try to order food and we eat through midnight. I would say that 95% of the time i just want to leave because I am way too sleepy. I should stop smoking late at night right?

9. How hard is it to simply smoke less? I'm sure you can figure a way to do that no matter how little you smoke now. Pretty sure anyway, after all I don't know you.

• Like Like x 2
  10. What is your normal sleep cycle as in what time do you generally go to bed? It can make a big difference as your body gets used to a certain pattern and may begin crashing. What makes matters worse is if you are waking up early and not getting enough sleep. For some that could be just 5 hours. For others, that could be 8 hours. To answer your question, if you are not going out partying or doing something that pumps up your adrenaline that late, and you are smoking indica, then yes, it becomes a sedative because you are smoking way too late.