Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Too good to be true?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ragekai, Mar 5, 2009.

1. I got a guy sayin hes gettin me 4-5g of mids for $15.

Too good to be true?

Will see soon...
    what do you guys think?

2. Mad seeds and stems will be in there but a decent deal otherwise. That is, if you can stand low-grade mids.

If none of the above is true, you sir found a great deal.

3. I wouldn't say that the price is to good to be true.

But it will likely be some low mids.

4. I'll post up pics when i get em.

I'm not sayin a time for protection of supplier..but I'll be gettin it soon.

5. Hell I'd do it even with seeds n stems.

6. Yeah man, worst comes to worst, make some ISO!

7. its prolly ditch dirt weed bro

8. Well for fifteen bucks you can't really go wrong, if it's bud at all. You'll spend more than that at mcdonalds afterwards.

9. I have heard that when something sounds too good to be true, it probably is, and I have noticed that in my life many times.

10. That's a good deal man.

Just hope it isn't dirt

11. Sounds ok to me

I used to pay $20 for 4g of good corn

and like $50-55 for an o of reggie

12. even if its shwag thats still a good deal... u will still get high... :) make sure its really weed though

13. will be postin pic tonight.

14. worth at shot at 15 bucks.

15. Good luck to you mate, but at that price it might just be a baggy of shwaggy :p

16. that's prolly chronic or stress.
    No way it's that cheap . I wouldnt buy.:smoking:

17. This is really making me want to play Poker right now... It's a gamble!

18. Wah? o.0

I'll be pickin it up in about 3 hours. WIll have pics up in around 11 hours. :D

19. K i got this weed. He said something about it being not as much as he wanted to get or something..i don't know it was a pretty quick conversation.

Unfortunately i dont have a scale yet to measure it out.

Anyway, it looks like an Ok ammount for $15. I'll post pics tonight. And you guys can eyeball it for me and say if it looks ok.

The quality looks to be mids. A little on the low end. But its not brown or dirt. Yellow-light green in color. but pretty dry and very compressed.